Pierce-arrow Museum Tours
About Pierce-arrow Museum, Buffalo
Established in 1997, the Pierce Arrow museum is a wonderful place where you can see antique memorabilia, historic artefacts and vintage cars. The history of transportation is well documented here. There are old, fascinating varieties of motorbikes, bicycles and automobiles. The Frank Lloyd Gas station is marvelous thing to see. The museum’s collection is ever expanding and attracts many automobile enthusiasts on a daily basis. At the souvenir shop, you can buy keep sakes and gifts if you like. The museum is a great place if you want to experience the colorful past of transportation in New York.
Pierce-arrow Museum Tickets Prices
- Children: $5 (6 years to 16 years)
- Under 6 years: free
Pierce-arrow Museum Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings might change yearly. Please check official website for updated timing.
How To Get To Pierce-arrow Museum by Public Transport
- Nearest Metro rail: Seneca station
- Nearest Bus stop: Buffalo exchange street
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Buffalo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Buffalo and book an accommodation of your choice.
Address: 263 Michigan Ave, Buffalo, NY 14203, United States
Ticket Price: 10 USD
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 11:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
Added 2.1K times in trip plans
Museum, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Try TripHobo Trip Planner
Book Pierce-arrow Museum Tickets And Tours
Forget the long lines and confusion associated with finding transportation from the many Buffalo Niagara International Airport arrivals. Skip the taxis and shuttles and travel with confidence â and without worry â by scheduling a private luxury vehicle. Choose from a 4-person sedan, a 6-passenger SUV, or a van that seats up to nine travelers. Sit back and relax as the vehicle travels from the Buffalo-Niagara International airport to a Niagara Falls, New York (USA) accommodation.
Share your experience - Rate Pierce-Arrow Museum, Buffalo
I really enjoyed this place. Nice folks running the show. Very informed about Pace Arrow and other displays. The highlight: An art deco gas station that was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright but was never built. One small thing: They should have more information on each car, such as the features that make the cars unique. Mostly they only have the type of car and year it was built.
We were very surprised with how big this museum is and how much there is in it. There are so many different forms of transportation and its history like motorcycles and bicycles and cars. The Frank Lloyd Wright Filling Station was just amazing also. We love this museum and we can't wait to go again when they expand.
The museum is relatively small, and houses a very eclectic collection of what is more accurately described as "stuff" than anything else. While some desplays have lengthy explanations, other artifacts have almost no information, and appear somewhat random. The Frank Lloyd Wright filling station is interesting, but also comes with very little information, so it's best to wait for one of the periodic guided tours.
Amazing amazing place. I would recommend to any real car historian. Very knowledgeable and amazing stories. The guide even took me after the tour and showed me an amazing part of car history that was found under someone's swimming pool! I came from Montreal blindly to buffalo but would return JUST for these cars and this amazing staff. I wish I had gotten the guides name but if you get a short lady with black curly hair you are in luck!
A must visit place. Infinite collections of vintage automobiles. Private museum, however the owner is very friendly and loves sharing his experience.
- Other Attractions
- Wasaga Beach Provincial Parks
- Wasaga Beach Provincial Park
- Wasaga 500 Go Karts
- Nancy Island Historic Site
- Marlwood Golf & Country Club
- Olea Health
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Budget Hotels Near Wasaga Beach City Center
- Luxury Hotels Near Wasaga Beach Provincial Parks
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Wasaga Beach Provincial Park
- 5 Star Hotels Near Wasaga 500 Go Karts
- Budget Hotels Near Nancy Island Historic Site
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Marlwood Golf & Country Club
- Cheap Hotels Near Olea Health
- City Tripplans
- USA East Coast Itinerary 12 Days
- Trip to Miami, Washington D. C., Atlanta, New York City, Orlando, Buffalo
- Trip to Las Vegas, Washington D. C., Philadelphia, Los Angeles, New York City, San Francisco, Monterey, Buffalo, Niagara Falls
- Trip to Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Buffalo
- 10 Day Trip to New York City, Albany, Buffalo from Mesa
- Trip to Buffalo
- 23 Day Trip to Las Vegas, Washington D. C., Los Angeles, New York City, Toronto, Buffalo, Niagara Falls from Delhi
- Trip to Montreal, Boston, Toronto, Buffalo
- Trip to Las Vegas, Washington D. C., Los Angeles, New York City, Orlando, San Francisco, Buffalo
- Trip to Buffalo