Richardson Olmsted ComplexCurrently Open
- Address: 400 Forest Ave, Buffalo, NY 14213, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-7168852261
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Family And Kids, Architecture
The Richardson Complex is a celebrated building that dates back to 1872. It is said to be one of the most beautiful buildings in the city of Buffalo. It was a result of the collaboration of three architects ; Henry Hobson Richardson, Frederick Law Olmsted, Thomas Story Kirkbride. The building is now a national landmark. It was once used as a mental asylum and now efforts are now on to renovate it into a hotel and conference center. Guided tours are a great way to see the building and the professional guides are full of information that will enlighten you about the glorious past of the building.
Richardson Olmsted Complex Hours
- Check out the official website for tour timings and availability.
- Tours generally take place between 10 am to 12pm or 6 pm to 7 pm.
- For updated schedules and booking private tours, visiting the official website is recommended.
How to Reach Richardson Olmsted Complex
- Nearest bus stop: Elmwood Avenue & Psychiatric Centre
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Buffalo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Buffalo and book an accommodation of your choice.
31.45% of people who visit Buffalo include Richardson Olmsted Complex in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
41.46% of people start their Richardson Olmsted Complex visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Richardson Olmsted Complex
86.49% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Richardson Olmsted Complex