Wild Marsh Golf Club
About Wild Marsh Golf Club, Buffalo
Overview of Wild Marsh Golf Club
Wild Marsh Golf Club is a place in Buffalo in the country of United States. Don't expect lot of visitors to Wild Marsh Golf Club since it is not a popular tourist spot in Buffalo.
More about Buffalo
Want to plan a DIY trip? Use Buffalo trip planner for the same.
Oomph up your visit by adding the best hotels in Buffalo like Days Inn Monticello, Super 8 Monticello, Americinn Motel - Monticello and Super 8 Buffalo.
Getting around Wild Marsh Golf Club, Buffalo
The most preferred mode of transport is Taxi. The transit will take around 36 minutes, covering a distance of 32.6 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly USD 80.Car
Take a Car. The total distance will be 32.6 Kilometre costing USD 2 and the duration of the trip will be 36 minutes.
It is recommended to take Taxi which will cost you roughly USD 130, taking around 57 minutes. The distance between the two points is 53.81 Kilometre.Car
Best transit method is Car. The distance is 53.81 Kilometre, costing around USD 4. The duration of the trip is 57 minutes.
Suggested transit method is Taxi. The distance between the points being 9.83 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 11 minutes. The expense of the trip is USD 28.Car
The most preferred mode of transport is Car. The transit will take around 11 minutes, covering a distance of 9.83 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly USD 1.
Share your experience - Rate Wild Marsh Golf Club, Buffalo
The scenery and layout of this golf course will make you say "Wow" out loud. The dining and brunch specials are excellent and reasonably priced. The golf pricing structure is competitive for the area.
Good golf, bad food. I've hit the course dozens of times and have never had a problem with the Pro Shop or grounds staff. However, it only took one time to the restaurant to ensure I'll never come back for dinner. The prices give new definition to the phrase "overpriced." Absolutely insane $$$ for what comes on the plate. Service was friendly and the environment is nice enough, though small. I was disappointed by my experience after holding this establishment in such high regard for so long.
Nicest place to eat in town if you're looking for something classier than burgers abd fries. Delicious food especially the pasta bar.
Great shape, well maintained. Challenging but playable for the average player from the whites. Highly recommend it.
This course is in excellent shape. Alot of fun to play for all skill levels.
- Other Attractions
- Kamaole Beach Park
- Redline Rafting Co.
- Maui Beach Boys
- Maui Snorkel Charters
- Blue Water Rafting
- Kealia Pond
- Maui Scooter Shack
- Prodiver, Maui
- Island Art Party
- Saint Theresa Roman Catholic Church
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Kamaole Beach Park
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Redline Rafting Co.
- Budget Hotels Near Maui Beach Boys
- Cheap Hotels Near Maui Snorkel Charters
- 5 Star Hotels Near Blue Water Rafting
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Kealia Pond
- Luxury Hotels Near Maui Scooter Shack
- Cheap Hotels Near Prodiver, Maui
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Island Art Party
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Saint Theresa Roman Catholic Church
- City Tripplans
- Trip to London, Los Angeles, New York City, Orlando, San Francisco, Vancouver, Chicago, Toronto, Calgary, Buffalo
- Trip to Washington D. C., Philadelphia, Buffalo
- 1 Day Trip to buffalo
- Trip to Las Vegas, Washington D. C., New York City, Buffalo
- Trip to Chicago, Detroit, Miami, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Buffalo, New York