Back Beach, Bunbury
About Back Beach, Bunbury
Back Beach, Bunbury - Address
Address: Ocean Drive, Bunbury, Western Australia,Australia
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 667 times in trip plans
Outdoors, Beach, Water Body, Leisure, Water Sport, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This is one of the most popular beaches in the Bunbury region. It is located on the periphery of Geographe Bay. Here you can swim and play water sports. While you lay yourself on the pristine white sand, your kids can build sand castles on it. This is one of the most sought after sunset points in the region. When you are done lazing on the sand, you can hire yourself a cycle and go for a ride on the provided path. There are many restaurants close-by for when you get hungry and crave for fresh sea food. This is a family destination. Highlights include:
- Fishing Area
- Barbeque Pits- cook your catch here.
- Shade Shelters
- The Shower area
- Snorkelling and Surfing
Back Beach Information
- The beach is rocky at places.
- Wheelchair facility available.
- Toilets for the disabled.
How To reach Back Beach by Public Transport
- Bus no.: 831@Ocean Dr After Stockley Rd.
- Hire a Taxi.
- Ask the locals for directions. It is just a few minutes’ walk from the CBD.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bunbury before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bunbury and book an accommodation of your choice.
Back Beach, Bunbury Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Lord Forrest Hotel
- Market Eating House
- Beach Road
- Bunbury Airport
- Shell Gateway
- Grand Cinemas
- Bunbury Regional Entertainment Centre
- Oceanwest Charters
- Bunbury Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Bunbury
- What to See in 48 Hours in Bunbury
- What to See in 72 Hours in Bunbury
- How to Spend 5 Days in Bunbury
- How to Spend 6 Days in Bunbury
- How to Spend 7 Days in Bunbury