Back BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Ocean Drive, Bunbury, Western Australia,Australia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Water Body, Leisure, Water Sport, Nature
Back Beach - Review
This is one of the most popular beaches in the Bunbury region. It is located on the periphery of Geographe Bay. Here you can swim and play water sports. While you lay yourself on the pristine white sand, your kids can build sand castles on it. This is one of the most sought after sunset points in the region. When you are done lazing on the sand, you can hire yourself a cycle and go for a ride on the provided path. There are many restaurants close-by for when you get hungry and crave for fresh sea food. This is a family destination. Highlights include:
- Fishing Area
- Barbeque Pits- cook your catch here.
- Shade Shelters
- The Shower area
- Snorkelling and Surfing
Back Beach Information
- The beach is rocky at places.
- Wheelchair facility available.
- Toilets for the disabled.
How To reach Back Beach by Public Transport
- Bus no.: 831@Ocean Dr After Stockley Rd.
- Hire a Taxi.
- Ask the locals for directions. It is just a few minutes’ walk from the CBD.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bunbury before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bunbury and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Back Beach
95% of people who visit Bunbury include Back Beach in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
52.27% of people start their Back Beach visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Back Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Back Beach