Bunbury Lighthouse LookoutCurrently Open
- Address: Ocean Drive, Back Beach, Bunbury, Western Australia 6230, Australia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Light House, Landmark, View Point, Family And Kids
This is a viewing platform. From here you get a panoramic view of the city. This is the new light house of Bunbury. The older one was replaced by another lookout called- The Marlston Hill Lookout Tower. The lighthouse is 25m high. There is a staircase that leads us to the top. It is an exhausting climb but the view is worth it. From here you get to see the city, the harbour and the beach. If you are lucky, you might even see some dolphins.
Bunbury Lighthouse Lookout Travel Tips
- No wheelchair access.
- Not recommended to those who fear heights.
Bunbury Lighthouse Lookout Hours
- Recommended time to visit: 2:00pm – 5:00pm
- Please enquire before you visit.
How to Reach Bunbury Lighthouse Lookout
- Hire a Taxi.
- Ask the Locals for directions.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bunbury before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bunbury and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Bunbury Lighthouse Lookout Address: Ocean Drive, Back Beach, Bunbury, Western Australia 6230, Australia
- Bunbury Lighthouse Lookout Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Bunbury Lighthouse Lookout: 00:45 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
83.33% of people who visit Bunbury include Bunbury Lighthouse Lookout in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
60.71% of people start their Bunbury Lighthouse Lookout visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Bunbury Lighthouse Lookout
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bunbury Lighthouse Lookout
People normally club together Marlston Hill Lookout Tower and Back Beach while planning their visit to Bunbury Lighthouse Lookout.