Bunbury Lighthouse LookoutCurrently Open
- Address: Ocean Drive, Back Beach, Bunbury, Western Australia 6230, Australia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Light House, Landmark, View Point, Family And Kids
This is a viewing platform. From here you get a panoramic view of the city. This is the new light house of Bunbury. The older one was replaced by another lookout called- The Marlston Hill Lookout Tower. The lighthouse is 25m high. There is a staircase that leads us to the top. It is an exhausting climb but the view is worth it. From here you get to see the city, the harbour and the beach. If you are lucky, you might even see some dolphins.
- No wheelchair access.
- Not recommended to those who fear heights.
- Recommended time to visit: 2:00pm – 5:00pm
- Please enquire before you visit.
- Hire a Taxi.
- Ask the Locals for directions.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bunbury before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bunbury and book an accommodation of your choice.
83.33% of people who visit Bunbury include Bunbury Lighthouse Lookout in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
60.71% of people start their Bunbury Lighthouse Lookout visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Bunbury Lighthouse Lookout
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bunbury Lighthouse Lookout