Bunbury Wildlife ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: Prince Phillip Drive, Bunbury, Western Australia6230, Australia
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-897218380
- Ticket Price: 9 AUD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Wildlife Park, Cafe, Family And Kids, Bird Watching
This is a popular children’s destination. Located right beside the wetlands, this little zoo is known mainly for its collection of birds. The variety is wide. And many of the birds are rare as well. Here you will find cockatoos, finches, swans, emus and many more kinds of birds. Also there are a fair number of other animals as well, like kangaroos and reptiles. Moreover, the most unique thing about this park is that you get to interact with these animals personally! The animals are taken good care of. This would be a good educational experience for the kids. Highlights include:
- Chat with the Cockatoos
- Pat the Kangaroos
- Meet Wombles the Wombat
- Cuddle an Emu
- The Picnic Area
- The Barbeque Pits
- The Cafe
- The Souvenir Shop
- The interactions are supervised.
- Wheelchair access.
- For Adults: AUD 9.00
- Children(under 16 years of age): AUD 5.00
- Students: AUD 7.00
- Senior citizens: AUD 7.00
- Australian Health Care Card Holders: AUD 7.00
- By Bus: 843@Minninup Rd After Prince Philip Dr.
- Hire a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bunbury before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bunbury and book an accommodation of your choice.
90.29% of people who visit Bunbury include Bunbury Wildlife Park in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
71.05% of people start their Bunbury Wildlife Park visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Bunbury Wildlife Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bunbury Wildlife Park