Events and Festivals in Bunbury
- January: City of Bunbury Australia Day Celebrations- a fantastic event that attracts a huge crowd. The day kicks off with the Silver Chain Australia Day Breakfast and ends in fireworks. An event to definitely attend.
- February: Bunbury Horse racing takes place at the Bunbury Turf Club, which hosts the state’s biggest horse racing tournament. Without a doubt, the social event of the season.
- March: Donnybrook Apple Festival is a quaint festival held every two years and includes agricultural displays, the crowning of the Apple Queen and a parade. A must see.
- June: The Bunbury Biennale is the most prestigious visual arts event held in Western Australia, showcasing the best of contemporary arts from around the State.
- August: Balingup Medieval Carnival makes you pack your armour and fancy costumes to join the town of Balingup in celebrating medieval times. Interesting!
- December: City of Bunbury Christmas Carnival promises huge crowds that pack into Bicentennial Square and great live musical entertainment.
Trip plans for Bunbury
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Bunbury
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Bunbury
- Events & Festivals in Australind
- Events & Festivals in Boyanup
- Events & Festivals in Collie
- Events & Festivals in Preston Beach
- Events & Festivals in Waroona
- Events & Festivals in Yallingup