How to Reach Bunbury
- By Air: The closest international airport is Perth Airport, 182 km away. There are regular scheduled flights to Perth from all Australian capital cities and from most overseas countries via major hubs including Singapore, Dubai, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Bangkok. Charter flights are available to Bunbury Airport.
- By Train: The Australind train departs from the Perth Railway station twice daily. It takes approx. two hours and thirty minutes, making stops at a number of towns, including Pinjarra and Harvey.
- By Car: Driving from Perth takes approx. an hour and thirty minutes when travelling on the Kwinana Freeway and Forrest Highway. Bunbury can also be accessed via the South Western Highway, a more scenic route.
- By Bus: Southwest Coachlines operates to Bunbury from Perth and other places in Western Australia.
- By Bus: The Bunbury City Transit operates an extensive public bus network around Bunbury, 7 days a week. The Bunbury CBD departs regularly from the Visitor Centre, located in the Old Railway Station building on Carmody Place.
- By Car: Avis Southwest Rentals and Swanto Car Hire can be contacted for hiring a car. Royal Gala Tours offers interesting tours around Bunbury and nearby areas.
- By Taxi: Bunbury Taxi’s is the local company used for hire of taxis within the city.