King Cottage MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: 77 Forrest Avenue Bunbury, Western Australia 6230
- Timings: 02:00 pm - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-0897217546
- Ticket Price: 10 AUD
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
King Cottage Museum - Review
This is a local museum dedicated to the city of Bunbury. It is located just 5 minutes from the city centre. This museum spans the history of the town from the 1800s to the present. The exhibits are chronologically arranged. This way it allows the visitors to study the cultural revolution of the area. The architecture and design of the place compliments to the time it tells the stories of. The ancient house has been well preserved. It shows to the visitors the lifestyle and way of living of a traditional family belonging to this region. Highlights include:
- Old Tools
- Traditional Clothing
- Old Vehicles and other Machinery
- Domestic Artefacts
- Historical Photographs
- Old Musical Instruments
King Cottage Museum Information
- Wheelchair and Toilet facility available for the disabled.
King Cottage Museum Ticket Prices
- For Adults-: AUD 10.00
- For Pensioners: AUD 7.00
- Free for Children.
King Cottage Museum Opening and Closing Hours
- Make a prior appointment if you want to visit at a time of your choice.
How To reach King Cottage Museum by Public Transport
- Hire a taxi.
- Only a 5 minute walk from the city centre. Ask the locals for directions.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bunbury before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bunbury and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting King Cottage Museum
28.99% of people who visit Bunbury include King Cottage Museum in their plan
95% of people start their King Cottage Museum visit around 2 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see King Cottage Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting King Cottage Museum
King Cottage Museum Map
King Cottage Museum Trips
King Cottage Museum, Bunbury Reviews
Nice place to see how life in the late 18th and early 19th century was.
Really interesting history of some of Bunbury's first settlers
All QuestionsKing cottage museum
- Murrayville United Methodist Church
- Double L Quarter Horses
- Murrayville Baptist Church
- Murrayville United Methodist Parsonage
- Sandy Creek Baptist Assoc
- Murrayville House Of Prayer
- Little Egypt Woodmen Camp
- Faith Church Of God
- St Paul's Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Calvary Southern Baptist Church
- West Frankfort Bowl
- Depot Veterans Memorial & Coal Miner's Memorial
- Third Baptist Church
- Harmony Freewill Baptist Church
- Strawberry Meadows