Koombana Beach And BayCurrently Open
- Address: Koombana Drive, Bunbury, Western Australia6230, Australia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Water Body, Family And Kids
Koombana Beach And Bay - Review
This is a huge, seemingly endless beach. The sand is clean white. The water is calm enough to swim and turbulent enough to play water sports. The sound of the crashing waves and the fresh breeze of the sea will make you feel calm and relaxed. If you get bored lying on the sand, you can eat at one of the many restaurants by the beach. This place is a perfect getaway from the busy city life.Highlights include:
- Volleyball Area
- Children’s Playground
- A bridge that leads to another beach
- Barbeque pits
Koombana Beach And Bay Information
- The barbeque pits are limited. You might have to wait for your turn.
- The beach is very crowded on public holidays.
How To reach Koombana Beach And Bay by Public Transport
- By Bus: 827@Koombana Dr After Casuarina Dr
- Hire a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bunbury before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bunbury and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Koombana Beach And Bay
95% of people who visit Bunbury include Koombana Beach And Bay in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
49.01% of people start their Koombana Beach And Bay visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Koombana Beach And Bay
94.15% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Koombana Beach And Bay
Koombana Beach And Bay Map
Koombana Beach And Bay Trips
Koombana Beach And Bay, Bunbury Reviews
This is a club like no other I've joined. A warm welcome is extended to all. All levels of sailors from novice child through to round-the-world ers are here and all experience is a shared experience. The setting is superb which explains the business of the functions team who are brilliantly organised. If you don't sail, come and learn. It'll change your life.
Amazing venue for my daughters wedding.
Awesome place 😊
Fun with boats
All QuestionsKoombana beach and bay
- The Whisky Shop Dufftown
- Dufftown Distillery Walk
- Nairn Beach Lochloy Holiday Park
- Mortlach Primary School
- Keith & Dufftown Railway Association
- Dufftown Library
- Joseph Brown & Sons
- Dufftown Tourist Information Centre
- Ballyhalbert Caravan Park
- Kingfisher Upvc South Wales
- D D Racing
- Green Lawn Social Club
- Schools Literacy & Resource Centre
- Helen O'Grady Childrens Drama Academy
- Pontypool & New Inn Railway Station