Koombana Beach And Bay, Bunbury
About Koombana Beach And Bay, Bunbury
Koombana Beach And Bay, Bunbury - Address
Address: Koombana Drive, Bunbury, Western Australia6230, Australia
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 855 times in trip plans
Beach, Water Body, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This is a huge, seemingly endless beach. The sand is clean white. The water is calm enough to swim and turbulent enough to play water sports. The sound of the crashing waves and the fresh breeze of the sea will make you feel calm and relaxed. If you get bored lying on the sand, you can eat at one of the many restaurants by the beach. This place is a perfect getaway from the busy city life.Highlights include:
- Volleyball Area
- Children’s Playground
- A bridge that leads to another beach
- Barbeque pits
Koombana Beach And Bay Information
- The barbeque pits are limited. You might have to wait for your turn.
- The beach is very crowded on public holidays.
How To reach Koombana Beach And Bay by Public Transport
- By Bus: 827@Koombana Dr After Casuarina Dr
- Hire a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bunbury before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bunbury and book an accommodation of your choice.
Koombana Beach And Bay, Bunbury Reviews - Write a Review
Quite nice still considering the age, bar staff seem friendly.
Love the club and am on my 9th or 10th year there! Awesome function facility's.
- Nearby Attractions
- Light House Beach Resort
- Coffee Strip
- Lord Forrest Hotel
- Market Eating House
- Beach Road
- Bunbury Airport
- Shell Gateway
- Grand Cinemas
- Bunbury Regional Entertainment Centre
- Oceanwest Charters
- Bunbury Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Bunbury
- What to See in 48 Hours in Bunbury
- What to See in 72 Hours in Bunbury
- How to Spend 5 Days in Bunbury
- How to Spend 6 Days in Bunbury
- How to Spend 7 Days in Bunbury