Lena Diving Wreck, BunburyCurrently Open
- Address: 87 Albert Rd East Bunbury WA 6230 Australia
- Timings: 08:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-0897217786
- Ticket Price: 130 AUD
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Scuba
About Lena Diving Wreck, Bunbury
This is a scuba diving place. Lena was a pirate ship that was apprehended by the Australian Navy back in the year 2003. After the ship was wrecked, it was turned into a scuba diving experience. You can dive into the water and explore the ship that lies at its bottom. The instructors are very friendly and helpful. The dive is safe for beginners as well. You will be taken good care of. They will provide you with a nice light lunch before the dive. The wreck is about 3 nautical miles from the Bunbury coast. You will be taken there by boat. The site is 17m deep. You will get to go to the control room of the boat as well. After the dive you will be treated to snacks and drinks. This is a unique experience. In a lot of places shipwrecks are accessible only to professional divers because of their depth. But this experience is fun because it is so inclusive and easy.
Lena Diving Wreck Information
- The money is non-refundable once you board the boat to the wreck.
- The trip might get cancelled due to poor weather.
Lena Diving Wreck Ticket Prices
- Detailed price chart is available on the attraction website.
How To reach Lena Diving Wreck by Public Transport
- Hire a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bunbury before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bunbury and book an accommodation of your choice.
Lena Diving Wreck, Bunbury Reviews
All Questionslena diving wreck
- Tourist Attractions Around the World
- Bergen Kunst Museum
- Towers Of The Asinelli And Garisenda
- Fontana Del Nettuno
- Leprosy Museum
- Museum Of The History Of Bologna Or Museo Della Storia Di Bologna
- San Colombano - Collezione Tagliavini
- Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia
- Palazzo Fava
- Lamborghini Museum
- Procession Of Princes