Mangrove BoardwalkCurrently Open
- Address: Koombana Drive, Bunbury, Western Australia6230, Australia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Walking Area, Broadway, Family And Kids, Nature
Mangrove Boardwalk - Review
This is a wooden walkway that takes you through the dense mangrove enclave of Bunbury. The boardwalk is 200m long. The mangroves here date back to almost 10,000 years. The terrain here is a hybrid of mudflats and saltmarsh. This makes it a very rare habitat for certain species of birds and reptiles. The nature of the vegetation keeps getting denser as you tread forward on the curvaceous wooden path. This floating platform is a wonderful initiative to explore the ecosystem of the area. Nature lovers would love to visit this place. It is calm and allows you to spend some tranquil time. Highlights include:
- The Breathing Roots
- Information Boards
- Rare species of Birds
- Fiddler Crabs
- The Mudskippers
Mangrove Boardwalk Information
- Beware of flies and mosquitoes.
- You can rent a bike at the entrance.
- Carry water bottles with you.
- If you are accompanied by toddlers, seat them in pushchairs.
How To reach Mangrove Boardwalk by Public Transport
- Hire a taxi.
- Ask the locals for directions.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bunbury before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bunbury and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Mangrove Boardwalk
95% of people who visit Bunbury include Mangrove Boardwalk in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
48.43% of people start their Mangrove Boardwalk visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Mangrove Boardwalk
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mangrove Boardwalk
Mangrove Boardwalk Map
Mangrove Boardwalk Trips
Mangrove Boardwalk, Bunbury Reviews
All QuestionsMangrove boardwalk
- Centro Socio Pastorale
- A.Re.Fa. SRL
- Baie Del Salento
- Diocesi Di Ugento - S.M. Di Leuca
- Santuario Santa Marina Vergine
- Mare Vostrum, Isola Di Albarella
- Campeggio Vittoria
- La Margherita
- Gest.Vill.Turistici Rosapineta SAS Di P. Brazzalotto & C
- Malibù Di Porzionato Giuseppe & C. SNC
- Parrocchia S. Antonio
- Gest.Vill.Turistici Rosapineta SAS Cartolibreria
- Villaggio Turistico Rosapineta