Marlston Hill Lookout Tower, BunburyCurrently Open
- Address: Apex Drive, Marlston Hill, Bunbury, Western Australia 6230, Australia
- Phone: +61-897927205
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Landmark, View Point, Family And Kids, Tower, Observation Deck
About Marlston Hill Lookout Tower, Bunbury
Marlston Hill Lookout Tower is a viewing platform. This is a place so tall that you can see the whole city from up here. And the view is panoramic. The tower is unusually shaped. It’s built on the site of Bunbury’s old lighthouse. It only takes a few minutes to climb to the top. Things that you can see from up here are- the Bunbury cityscape, the beaches, the breakwater, the Old Timer Jetty and also the dolphins in the water at Koombana Bay. This is a unique experience.
Marlston Hill Lookout Tower Information
- Wheelchair access unavailable.
- Not recommended for those who are scared of heights.
How To reach Marlston Hill Lookout Tower by Public Transport
- Ask the locals for directions.
- Hire a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bunbury before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bunbury and book an accommodation of your choice.