Marlston Hill Lookout Tower
- Address: Apex Drive, Marlston Hill, Bunbury, Western Australia 6230, Australia
- Phone: +61-897927205
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Landmark, View Point, Family And Kids, Tower, Observation Deck
Marlston Hill Lookout Tower is a viewing platform. This is a place so tall that you can see the whole city from up here. And the view is panoramic. The tower is unusually shaped. It’s built on the site of Bunbury’s old lighthouse. It only takes a few minutes to climb to the top. Things that you can see from up here are- the Bunbury cityscape, the beaches, the breakwater, the Old Timer Jetty and also the dolphins in the water at Koombana Bay. This is a unique experience.
- Wheelchair access unavailable.
- Not recommended for those who are scared of heights.
- Ask the locals for directions.
- Hire a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bunbury before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bunbury and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Bunbury include Marlston Hill Lookout Tower in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
44% of people start their Marlston Hill Lookout Tower visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Marlston Hill Lookout Tower
89.8% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Marlston Hill Lookout Tower