Are you looking for what to do in Bunbury?
A combination of natural attractions and heritage makes visiting Bunbury an interesting experience.
- Dolphin Discovery Centre: The centre includes a discovery room, theatre and a shallow water interaction zone. Boat and swim tours (November to April) also run from the centre.
- King Cottage Museum: A historic museum with displays of pioneer clothing, tools and memorabilia from the 1800’s.
- Big Swamp Reserve: Utilize the walk trails on foot or bicycle and visit the Wildlife Park where you can feed the friendly kangaroos and birds.
Centenary Gardens: Built in 1936, this garden commemorates the town of Bunbury’s centenary.A large floating granite stone is an artistic feature.
- Bushtrucker River and Winery Tours: Taste handmade cheeses, chocolates and finish with a unique Australian wild food lunch.
- Oceanwest Charters: Luxury yachting plus sailing courses. These guys are some of the best local travel guides around.
- Air Charters West: Take the scenic flight to Rottnest Island. Sightseeing doesn’t get better.
Below we have a list of things to do in Bunbury and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Bunbury getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Bunbury with confidence.