About Spa Laqua, Bunkyo
Spa LaQua is an exotic spa center, best place to pamper and relax yourself. You can unwind yourself through a variety of treatments that are offered at this center. They have a section called ‘Healing Baden’ which provides multiple sauna treatments. Choose any one and get a balanced healthy state of mind and body. In the relaxation area, just lay back on the lounging chairs and beds to enjoy some quiet time. You can also avail the drinks and snacks delivery services while you are at it. The spa center also offers many beauty treatments. Treat yourself to these and rejuvenate your spirits.
Abounding of places like 1 Chome-8-2 SuidÃÃÃ‚…, Bunkyo, Bunkyo Civic Center, 3 Chome-31-3 Yushima and Ã£ƒÂ¤Ã£ƒÃÃ…Â¾Ã£ƒˆÃ©‹Ã¨Â¼Â¸Ã¯Â¼ˆÃ¦Â ÂªÃ¯Â¼‰Ã¦œÂ¬Ã©ƒÂ·Ã©€šÃ£‚ŠÃ£‚ÂµÃ£ƒ†Ã£ƒÂ©Ã£‚Â¤Ã£ƒˆÃ£‚Â»Ã£ƒÂ³Ã£‚Â¿Ã£ƒÂ¼, city name has great things to do that are totally worth your time.
More about Bunkyo
Want to plan a DIY trip? Use Bunkyo trip planner for the same.
You won't miss your home when in Bunkyo, hotels in Bunkyo like Richmond Hotel Tokyo Suidobashi, The B Tokyo Ochanomizu and Tokyu Stay Suidobashi offer some of the best places to stay in the city.
How To Get To Spa Laqua by Public Transport
- Subway services ‘Mita Line’ and ‘Oedo Line’ to stop - Kasuga Station
- Subway services ‘Marunouchi Line’ and ‘Namboku Line’ to stop - Korakuen Station
- Trains ‘Chuo Line’, ‘Chuo-Sobu Line (Local)’, and ‘Mita Line’ to stop - Suidobashi Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bunkyo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bunkyo and book an accommodation of your choice.
Share your experience - Rate Spa Laqua, Bunkyo
Im in tbe lobby rigbt now righting this review I am a american i never not once got a vibe of mistreatment it was a very pleasant experience i love you get a wrist band so you never have to pay till the end of your experience it met all my expectations. They do give like 5 warnings of NO body art before you enter if you still enter and you do have a tattoo well you deserve to be thrown out. Hope you dont mind geting naked it is a mens-woman bath house you are going to be naked and be around alot of naked so if you have a problem with that may not be the place for you if you dont mind you will have a blast so relaxing enjoy
I love this spa. Very relaxing place and you can experience various type of baths. The night view of the Healing Baden Zone was spectacular. It's so beautiful and you can see the big wheel of the the amusement park. Something everyone should see. The only thing is, you have to extra to enter this special zone beside the entrance fee. If only it is a little cheaper.. it would be perfect. anyway I will definitely go again.
Great onsen to relax in the city. It has some pools with cold and hot water as well as saunas. For relaxing they have first class plane like seats, restaurants and massages. Naked bathing and clothes are provided for relaxing area
My absolute favorite Onsen! You get to choose from multiple different baths varying in temperature and also multiple different saunas. In the main hub of spa laqua there are a few different places to eat, relax, and get massages. There is also another area called the Healing Baden, this costs extra but is a unisex sauna(clothing required), I have not been there but I plan to try it on my next trip.
Try a Japanese Onsen here! Highly recommended!
- Other Attractions
- Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park
- Hiroshima Castle
- Ground Zero
- Hiroshima Museum Of Art
- Hiroshima Prefectural Art Museum
- Hiroshima City Asa Zoological Park
- Hiroshima Hon Dori Shotengai
- Hiroshima Children's Museum
- Hiroshima City Museum Of Contemporary Art
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Cheap Hotels Near Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park
- Luxury Hotels Near Hiroshima Castle
- Cheap Hotels Near Shukkei-en
- Budget Hotels Near Ground Zero
- Budget Hotels Near Hiroshima Museum Of Art
- Budget Hotels Near Hiroshima Prefectural Art Museum
- Hotels Near Hiroshima City Asa Zoological Park
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Hiroshima Hon Dori Shotengai
- Luxury Hotels Near Hiroshima Children's Museum
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Hiroshima City Museum Of Contemporary Art
- City Tripplans
- 2 Day Trip to Bunkyo from Bunkyo
- 3 Day Trip to Bunkyo from Talisay City
- 4 Day Trip to Bunkyo from Bangkok
- 4 Day Trip to Bunkyo from Auckland
- 5 Day Trip to Bunkyo from New York City