Museo Jardines De Alfabia55 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Buñola, Ma-11, 07110 Bunyola, Balearic Islands, Spain Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +34-971613123
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Heritage Building
This ancient house was built in the twelfth century. Calling this establishment and surrounding gardens ‘beautiful’, will be an understatement. This majestic house is a melting pot of different architectural styles. Arabic, baroque, gothic, rococo, Roman and Renaissance decorations inside make this house even more unique. The gardens have elegant fountains and a small pond. Colorful water lilies add a charm to the whole set. Visit this place to experience the peace and calmness in the house. Everything is well-preserved and it will definitely take you back in time.
Use Bunyola trip planner to visit Museo Jardines De Alfabia and many others to your visit.
Fine Accommodation options like Sercotel Hotel Zurbaran, Ur Portofino, Ur Palacio Avenida - Adults Only and Hotel Miramar will meet your requirement of where to stay in Bunyola.
Chalk out the best way to discover the city with Bunyola vacation packages. Check out various modes for how to reach Bunyola.
How to Reach Museo Jardines De Alfabia
- Bus 211 to Jardins d'Alfàbia bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bunyola before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bunyola and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Museo Jardines De Alfabia Address: Buñola, Ma-11, 07110 Bunyola, Balearic Islands, Spain
- Museo Jardines De Alfabia Contact Number: +34-971613123
- Museo Jardines De Alfabia Timing: 09:30 am - 05:30 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!