Burgas Archaeological MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: Natural History Exposition, ulitsa "Konstantin Fotinov", 8000 Burgas, Bulgaria
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +359-55446012
- Ticket Price: 5 BGN
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Family And Kids
Burgas Archaeological Museum - Review
Collections at this museum cover multiple ancient civilisations such as Thrace, Greece and Roman. Most of the exhibits focus on the development of cities and sailing along the Black Sea Coast, right up to the period that the land was conquered by the Ottoman Empire in the 14th and 15th centuries.
The museum is not a stand alone building. It’s part of the Regional useum of Burgas, a collection of 4 buildings that are all within a 4-5 minute walk from each other.
Burgas Archaeological Museum Ticket Prices
- Adult: 5 BGN
- Senior and Student: 2 BGN
- Family: 8 BGN
- Children (under 7) and disabled persons: Free
- Free: Students (individuals up to 8 people): every Monday from 10am-4pm; 3rd of March - National holiday, 18t of May - International Night at the Museum, 6th of December - Day of Burgas.
- Prices may be combined with visits to multiple departments of the Regional Museum as follows: Visit 2 museums for 6 BGN; Visit 3 museums for 8 BGN;Visit 4 museums for 10 BGN.
- Guided tours: BGN 20
Burgas Archaeological Museum Opening and Closing Hours
- Sunday and Monday: Closed, except by request.
How To reach Burgas Archaeological Museum by Public Transport
- Buses 1, 2, 4, 12, 211 stop Onepa.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Burgas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Burgas and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Burgas Archaeological Museum
95% of people who visit Burgas include Burgas Archaeological Museum in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
39.43% of people start their Burgas Archaeological Museum visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Burgas Archaeological Museum
83.29% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Burgas Archaeological Museum
Burgas Archaeological Museum Map
Burgas Archaeological Museum Trips
Burgas Archaeological Museum, Burgas Reviews
All QuestionsBurgas archaeological museum
- Murrayville United Methodist Church
- Double L Quarter Horses
- Murrayville Baptist Church
- Murrayville United Methodist Parsonage
- Sandy Creek Baptist Assoc
- Murrayville House Of Prayer
- Little Egypt Woodmen Camp
- Faith Church Of God
- St Paul's Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Calvary Southern Baptist Church
- West Frankfort Bowl
- Depot Veterans Memorial & Coal Miner's Memorial
- Third Baptist Church
- Harmony Freewill Baptist Church
- Strawberry Meadows