Events and Festivals in Burgas, Bulgaria
Events and Festivals in Burgas
- July - Sand Festival: Sand artists drop by the city in July to create some truly magnificent sculptures. Each year a theme is selected for the artists to work on. Once created, the sculptures are allowed to remain until September. It’s held at the North End of Sea Garden.
- July/August: The Spirit of Burgas is a rousing music festival that’s become one of the most popular in Europe over the last few years. It’s held on the beach. Do not miss putting it on your vacation travel itinerary planner.
Trip plans for Burgas
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Burgas
Burgas Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Burgas
Save 21%3 Days Multiday Trip to Bourgas and the Black sea
Duration: 3 Days
Explore the southern sea side of Bulgaria and get to know more about the cilture and tradition of the Black sea region. Spend...
Save 21%2 days Multiday Trip to Bourgas and the Black sea
Duration: 2 Days
Explore the land of the sunrise Bourgas and its beautiful surroundings. Get to know more about the traditions and the cu...
Save 21%2 days Multiday trip to Bourgas and Nessebar
Duration: 2 Days
Enjoy a perfect 2 days trip to the Black sea coast. Explore the magnificent city of Bourgas and its main sights. Visit the UN...
- Events & Festivals in Sofia
- Events & Festivals in Plovdiv
- Events & Festivals in Varna
- Events & Festivals in Sunny Beach
- Events & Festivals in Sozopol
- Events & Festivals in Nessebar