Historical Exposition Museum Of BurgasCurrently Closed
- Address: Istoricheski muzey, ulitsa "Mihail Lermontov" 31, 8000 Burgas, Bulgaria
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +359-56841815
- Ticket Price: 6 BGN
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: History Museums, Family And Kids
This is the biggest museum in South east Bulgaria, and was opened in 1912. It’s exhibits focus on the historical events of the liberation struggle from 1860 to 1913, and how the city of Burgas has formed since then. It’s current research and study focus on local customs, folklore and traditional craft. See if you can get someone who speaks Bulgarian or Russian to take you though. The signs and information are not in English, and that can make appreciating this place really difficult.
Entrance Ticket Details For Historical Exposition Museum Of Burgas
- Adult: 5,00 BGN
- Senior and Student: 2,00 BGN
- Family: 8,00 BGN
- Children (under 7) and disabled persons: Free
- Free: Students (individuals up to 8 people): every Monday from 10am-4pm; 3rd of March - National holiday, 18t of May - International Night at the Museum, 6th of December - Day of Burgas.
- Prices may be combined with visits to multiple departments of the Regional Museum as follows: visit 2 museums for 6,00 BGN; visit 3 museums for 8,00 BGN; visit 4 museums for 10,00 BGN.
- Guided tours: BGN 20
Historical Exposition Museum Of Burgas Hours
- Sunday and Monday: Closed, except by request.
How to Reach Historical Exposition Museum Of Burgas
- Buses 1, 2, 4, 12, 211 stop Onepa.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Burgas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Burgas and book an accommodation of your choice.
79.15% of people who visit Burgas include Historical Exposition Museum Of Burgas in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
61.36% of people start their Historical Exposition Museum Of Burgas visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Historical Exposition Museum Of Burgas
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Historical Exposition Museum Of Burgas