How to Reach Burgas, Bulgaria
The Easiest Way to Reach Burgas
HOW TO GET TO BURGAS
- By Air: Burgas Airport receives flights from several important destinations from Europe.
- By Train: The central train station at the heart of town has regular departures to Moscow, Kiev, Prague, Bratislava, Budapest, Krakow.
- By Bus: The South Central Bus Station has transits to practically every important Bulgarian city, and also to Turkey and Greece.
- By Ferry: The Bulgaria Hydrofoil LTD runs ferries to Varna, Nessebar & Sozopol.
HOW TO GET AROUND BURGAS
- By Bus: The public transport system is very well-developed and disabled friendly. Tickets cost 1BGN and can be purchased from the conductor.
- By Car: The blue zone parking system operates between eight in the morning to six in the evening from Monday to Friday. You may park for BGN 1/hour.
- By Taxi: Taxis are easy to find. Make sure that the driver is going by the meter. Night charges may be higher than day charges. There are 10 taxi companies and they may have different rates.
- By Cycles: Getting around the city by bicycle is both smart and popular. Bikes can be picked up from bike stations. There are 20 km of cycling lanes.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Burgas and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Burgas
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Burgas. The most preferred mode of transport in Burgas is Walking.
Average distance: 1 km Average time: 15 min
Walking 100%Walking 15 min Overall average time for 1 kms 15 min
- How to Reach Cities Near Burgas
- How to reach Sozopol
- How to reach Nessebar
- How to reach Sunny Beach
- How to reach Aytos
- How to reach Provadia
- How to reach Varna
- How to reach Balchik
- How to reach Karnobat
- How to reach Sokolets
- How to Reach Top Cities in Bulgaria
- How to reach Sofia
- How to reach Plovdiv
- How to reach Koprivshtitsa
- How to reach Hisarya
- How to reach Svishtov
- How to reach Troyan
- How to reach Sliven
- How to reach Kalofer
- How to reach Stara Zagora
- How to Reach Cities Around the World
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Prague
- How to reach Rome
- How to reach Rio De Janeiro
- How to reach London
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Surprise
- How to reach Albano Laziale
- How to reach Marina San Nicola