Natural History MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: Natural History Exposition, ulitsa "Konstantin Fotinov", 8000 Burgas, Bulgaria
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +359-56843239
- Ticket Price: 6 BGN
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Natural History Museums
This particular department of the Regional History museum was established in 1985. The exhibitions of the museum focus on the natural hheritage of the Burgas region. There are three floors, each of which contain thematically specialised exhibits. These include: Minerals, Vegetation, Reptiles and Amphibians, Insects, Birds, and Mammals. A final section, ‘New Settlers’, focuses on the migrant species that are exotic to the region. Like the other regional museums, it’s best to have a local who can understand the written info, which is unfortunately written in Cyrillic or Bulgarian.
- Check out the museum store.
- Adult: 5,00 BGN
- Senior and Student: 2,00 BGN
- Family: 8,00 BGN
- Children (under 7) and disabled persons: Free
- Free: Students (individuals up to 8 people): every Monday from 10am-4pm; 3rd of March - National holiday, 18t of May - International Night at the Museum, 6th of December - Day of Burgas.
- Prices may be combined with visits to multiple departments of the Regional Museum as follows: visit 2 museums for 6,00 BGN; visit 3 museums for 8,00 BGN; visit 4 museums for 10,00 BGN.
- Guided tours: BGN 20
- Sunday and Monday: Closed, except by request.
- Buses 1, 2, 4, 12, 211 stop Onepa.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Burgas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Burgas and book an accommodation of your choice.
47.9% of people who visit Burgas include Natural History Museum in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
71.43% of people start their Natural History Museum visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Natural History Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Natural History Museum