Bodegas Portia90 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Carretera N1, km 170, 09370 Gumiel de Izán, Burgos, Burgos, Spain Map
- Timings: 11:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +34-947102700
- Ticket Price: 10 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Winery
This is a winery built by Norman Foster. It is a unique winery. It does not follow the regular wine making process. In fact, it combines tradition with modernity to dole out the best wine that has ever been made which is even ranked among the top 10 best wines in the country. This is a family business that has been in operation right since its conception. You can look at the Vines, the barrels and the manufacturing process and also partake in a wine tasting session.
The 2 best places found here are:
- The Restaurant – You can visit this restaurant and taste the scrumptious food and the lip smacking wine.
- The Vinoteca– This is where the Vines for the wine come from.
Bodegas Portia Travel Tips
- Book your tickets in advance as far as possible.
- Be ready for wine tasting.
Entrance Ticket Details For Bodegas Portia
- There is an EUR 5 express tour.
Bodegas Portia Hours
- Tours start on 11 am, 12:00 pm, 4:30 pm from Monday to Saturdays.
- Tours start on 11 pm, 12 pm and 6 pm on Sundays.
- Tours last 90 minutes.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Burgos before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Burgos and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Bodegas Portia Address: Carretera N1, km 170, 09370 Gumiel de Izán, Burgos, Burgos, Spain
- Bodegas Portia Contact Number: +34-947102700
- Bodegas Portia Timing: 11:00 am - 04:30 pm
- Bodegas Portia Price: 10 EUR
- Best time to visit Bodegas Portia(preferred time): 11:00 am - 04:30 pm
- Time required to visit Bodegas Portia: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
36% of people who visit Burgos include Bodegas Portia in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
85.71% of people start their Bodegas Portia visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Bodegas Portia
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bodegas Portia
People normally club together Ermita De La Virgen De Las Vinas and Cines Victoria Ribera Del Duero while planning their visit to Bodegas Portia.