Events and Festivals in Burgos
- April: Easter is celebrated with much aplomb in Burgos with many colourful processions and events.
- June: The feast of Corpus Christi is celebrated all across Burgos where people participate in processions dressed up in traditional outfits. One of the festivals celebrated this time is called the Baby Jumping Festival where townspeople dressed in traditional costumes jump over a mattress laden with babies who were born in the previous year to rid them of evil spirits.
- August: In August, the town celebrates the Espinosa de los Monteros by performing pagan rituals like war dances.
- December: Día de los Santos Inocentes is celebrated on December 28 throughout Spain which is an equivalent of April Fools’ Day. You have been warned!
Trip plans for Burgos
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Burgos
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Burgos
- Events & Festivals in Ibeas De Juarros
- Events & Festivals in Haro
- Events & Festivals in Zorita Del Páramo
- Events & Festivals in Villoslada De Cameros
- Events & Festivals in Vallejo De Orbó
- Events & Festivals in Elciego