Historic Center Of BurgosCurrently Open
- Address: Burgos, Spain Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +34-947252930
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Statue, Square, Cathedral
The historic center of Burgos is elegant and splendid with its wondrous architecture.
The place has many attractions that any tourist wouldn’t want to miss, some of them are:
Arco de Santa Maria: Once operating as the main gate of the old 14th century city, the ancient walls and remains tell about the historic tales of the past El Cid statue. The statue of one of the bravest warriors of Spain is showcased splendidly in his ferocious representation.
Paseo Del Espolon: This is a pedestrian friendly attractive park, with striking facades.
The cathedral: Visit the cathedral that is at the center of the Historic center guarded by two magnificent gates.
Historic Center Of Burgos Travel Tips
- Do not miss the places of importance around this attraction.
How to Reach Historic Center Of Burgos
- Renfe Rail
- Burgos Bus Station
- Casa Ojeda
- La Favorita
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Burgos before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Burgos and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Historic Center Of Burgos Address: Burgos, Spain
- Historic Center Of Burgos Contact Number: +34-947252930
- Historic Center Of Burgos Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Historic Center Of Burgos(preferred time): 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Historic Center Of Burgos: 04:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
57.2% of people who visit Burgos include Historic Center Of Burgos in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
76.67% of people start their Historic Center Of Burgos visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Historic Center Of Burgos
86.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Historic Center Of Burgos
People normally club together Iglesia De San Nicolas De Bari and Paseo Del Espolón while planning their visit to Historic Center Of Burgos.