Iglesia De San Nicolas De BariCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
- Address: San Nicolas s/n, 09006 Burgos, Spain
- Timings: 11:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-947260539
- Ticket Price: 2 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site
It is one of the many medieval buildings of Spain and this one has been found in the 13th century. In 1978, the monument is the oldest church in Madrid and was declared as a building of cultural interest. It was mentioned in the publication,“Law of Madrid” (Fuero de Madrid), which determined the local laws and regulations in 1202.
The following from the church will leave you enthralled:
- Quarries Reduena: This is where one gets a heavenly glimpse of the mudejar covering and it is beyond beautiful.
- The tower: The tower dates back to the 12th century whereas the top spires were added on to it in the 18th century.
- The entrance and the door: The layout of the entrance corridor is extremely different from that of the other areas of the attraction. A lovely door has been incorporated into this façade which adds to its splendor.
Iglesia De San Nicolas De Bari Travel Tips
- Iglesia de San Nicolas de Bari translates to Church of San Nicolas in English.
Entrance Ticket Details For Iglesia De San Nicolas De Bari
- Admission free on Monday.
How to Reach Iglesia De San Nicolas De Bari
- ALSA Buses
- El Fogon de Jesuson
- Cardamomo Vegetariano
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Burgos before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Burgos and book an accommodation of your choice.
70.97% of people who visit Burgos include Iglesia De San Nicolas De Bari in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
66.67% of people start their Iglesia De San Nicolas De Bari visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Iglesia De San Nicolas De Bari
89.58% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Iglesia De San Nicolas De Bari
Iglesia De San Nicolas De Bari Reviews & Ratings
We attended to my nephew christening. Beautiful church. Very nice priest. Everithing went well.
So much detail
Impressive little church. Not to be missed