Museo De Burgos47 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Calle de Calera 25, Burgos, Spain
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 1 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Exhibition , Specialty Museums
This is a remote museum located near the museum of human evolution and gives all the information about Burgos right from its origin to the present. This is a place where you can see objects from Atapuerca and OjoGuareña, as well as from the Iron Age necropolis of Miraveche, Ubierna and Villanueva de Teba. There are Roman artifacts from the city of Clunia present here as well.
The following are the attractions in and around Museo de Burgos:
Casa De Miranda: This palace built in the 16th century houses the museum and the palace is a gratifying wonder to look at. It has numerous important points that you shouldn’t be missing out on.
Corner House Inigo: This site just like the Casa De Miranda belongs to the 16th century and was inhabited by the family of Inigo Angulo back in the day.
Museo De Burgos Travel Tips
- Do not miss any of the pieces housed in the museum.
- A remote museum in Casa de Miranda ensure that you don’t miss it.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museo De Burgos
- Free on weekends, 23 April, 18 May, 12 October and 6 December.
- Free for over 65s, retired persons, pensioners, students, and under 18s with ID.
How to Reach Museo De Burgos
- Burgos Bus Station
- Renfe Rail
- Casa Ojeda
- La Favoritac
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Burgos before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Burgos and book an accommodation of your choice.
18.8% of people who visit Burgos include Museo De Burgos in their plan
81.82% of people start their Museo De Burgos visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Museo De Burgos
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museo De Burgos