Museum Of Human Evolution Or Museo De La Evolucion Humana, Burgos
About Museum Of Human Evolution Or Museo De La Evolucion Humana, Burgos
Museum Of Human Evolution Or Museo De La Evolucion Humana, Burgos - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Paseo Sierra de Atapuerca, s/n, 09002 Burgos, Spain
Ticket Price: 6 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
Added 1.3K times in trip plans
Museum, Educational Site, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
As the name suggests, the museum houses various artefacts related to the evolution of mankind. In fact, it is home to a large number of important human fossils and hence, is a significant destination. The museum also falls in the list of UNESCO’s World Heritage Sites. The museum was built with the very purpose of preserving the findings at the Sierra de Atapuerca Site. It was but natural that the museum would also preserve the scientific interpretations and disciplines drawn from the excavation. The museum adds immense information to the concept of human evolution.
Museum Of Human Evolution Or Museo De La Evolucion Humana Information
- The English translation of the name is Museum of Human Evolution.
- One ought to check the timings properly before visiting. There are separate timings for Easter days and for the summer months.
Museum Of Human Evolution Or Museo De La Evolucion Humana Ticket Prices
- Entry is free under exceptional circumstances such as for the unemployed, teachers etc. with a valid and certified id card.
- It is also free for children under the age of 8, pensioners, journalists, Museologists Associations etc.
- 4 € for Students with ID, arranged groups of more than 8 people, 8 to 18 years, large families, pilgrims.
How To reach Museum Of Human Evolution Or Museo De La Evolucion Humana by Public Transport
- Cab from the station, Burgos-Rosa de Lima
- Bus to Burgos, on Street Miranda
Restaurants Near Museum Of Human Evolution Or Museo De La Evolucion Humana
- Espacio Evo
- Sam’s cookies
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Burgos before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Burgos and book an accommodation of your choice.
Museum Of Human Evolution Or Museo De La Evolucion Humana, Burgos Reviews - Write a Review
I really enjoyed my visit to the museum, I would highly recommend it. It is super interesting. It did take me a while to go around all the exhibitions, nearly 2 hours. However when you buy your ticket they tell you that you can come and go with the ticket as many times as you like so if you need to take a break for lunch etc you can always come back to finish the tour.
Absolutely amazing museum. Wonderful interactive displays. Sure to inspire future archeologists and biologists. Spanish and English explanations.
Wonderful museum and kids will love it, too! The museum has a "treasure map" for children to find special items displayed in the exhibition, and the map also encourages them to really think about human history.
Great museum, very educational and not too large. Learnt a lot about the archaeological digs and the amazing finds near Burgos. Beautiful building, too. Very well laid out exhibition with lots of English explanations.
Very interesting place ! You can learn a lot of information of human, another planet and our evolution, also there are rooms where you can watch small films ( on Spanish )
- Nearby Attractions
- San Pedro Y San Felices
- Parroquia De San Adrian
- Iglesia Evangelica Burgos Gamonal
- Iglesia De San Gil
- Nuestra Senora De Las Nieves
- Inmaculada Concepcion
- Santiago Y Sta. Agueda
- Burgos Cathedral
- Arzobispado De Burgos
- Iglesia Santa Maria La Real Y Antigua De Gamonal
- Burgos Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Burgos
- What to See in 48 Hours in Burgos
- What to See in 72 Hours in Burgos
- How to Spend 5 Days in Burgos
- How to Spend 6 Days in Burgos
- How to Spend 7 Days in Burgos