Best Time To Visit Burhanpur
Burhanpur does not receive heavy rainfall and has a climate classified as the Hot steppe (BSh) type with scorching hot summers, cooler winters and a rather dry weather throughout the year. Winters are barely freezing-cold while summers can get pretty trying.
- Monsoons: Mid-June to September is rainy season with the highest rainfall being in July and August (ranging around 209 mm). September wanes-off the season with a rainfall of around 170 mm of rainfall. The average temperature is around 37- 30 degrees Celsius.
- Winters: October to February is winter season with December and January being the coldest months. The temperature in Burhanpur reaches a minimum of 12 degrees Celsius in December and 13 degrees Celsius in the month of January. The Average temperature is 21- 23 degrees Celsius.
- Summers: March to mid-June is the peak summer season with May being the hottest month (showing a maximum temperature of 42 degrees Celsius) the rest of the season varies from 30- 36 degrees Celsius.
The best time to visit Burhanpur is during the early winter season (from October to March) when the cold weather is pleasant. Do avoid the rainy season and the scorching summers- especially if you are planning a long stay here.
- 30℉ 0℉
- 25 0
Most humid month in Burhanpur is July.
Least humid month in Burhanpur is April.
- Best time to visit Dargah-e-Hakimi in Burhanpur
- Best time to visit Jama Masjid in Burhanpur
Best time to visit Asirgarh Fort in Burhanpur
- Everyday : 10:30 AM to 02:00 PM
- Best time to visit Khuni Bhandara in Burhanpur