Events and Festivals in Burhanpur
FESTIVALS AND EVENTS: Burhanpur shows harmony between all cultures and religions and all the major festivals of every religion are celebrated by the locals- from Eid to Holi and Diwali. The small town is rooted in its rich culture and celebrates local traditions.
- Eid Fetsival: The festival of Eid marks the end of Ramadan and is celebrated by having a feast with family. Prayers are offers at the mosque and families come together for merriment.
- Ganesh Festival: Held in August/ September, the Ganesh festival marks the birthday of Lord Ganesh. Idols of the lord are placed in homes and on the Visarjan day, the idol is immersed in the river.
Trip plans for Burhanpur
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Burhanpur
197 Views11 Days 10 NightsTrip to Khajuraho, Gwalior, Mandu, Indore, Bhopal, Ujjain, Sanchi, Burhanpur, OrachhaBy: Guest UserCity: Bhopal, Indore, Burhanpur, Sanchi, Orachha, Khajuraho, Gwalior, Ujjain, Mandu
- Events & Festivals in Raver
- Events & Festivals in Faizpur
- Events & Festivals in Malkapur
- Events & Festivals in Bhusawal
- Events & Festivals in Yawal
- Events & Festivals in Nandura