Bursa Ulu CamiiCurrently Closed
- Address: Şehreküstü, Atatürk Caddesi, Bursa Türkiye, Merkez, 16010 Osmangazi/Bursa, Turkey
- Timings: 06:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +90-2242210467
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Mosque, Religious Site, Family And Kids
The beautiful Bursa Grand Mosque (Ulu Camii, Grand Mosque of Bursa) is the largest mosque in Bursa and identified as one of the greatest example of Ottoman finesse. It has many elements of Seljuk architecture and a dimly lit surrounding that makes the entire experience very soothing for the visitors. Be it the calligraphic handwritten scriptures inscripted on the walls or the magnificent fountain adorning the centre footing in the monument; each and every nook of this cultural, spiritual, and architectural wonder will stun you with its splendor and leave a memorable impression in your memories.
Bursa Ulu Camii Travel Tips
- Head and Hands must be covered.
- Shoes are not allowed.
- Sundays have more rush hence it is better to visit it on weekdays.
Entrance Ticket Details For Bursa Ulu Camii
- Enty is free.
Bursa Ulu Camii Hours
- Open during the day for tourists, excluding the prayer timings.
How to Reach Bursa Ulu Camii
- Subway station - Sehrekustu
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bursa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bursa and book an accommodation of your choice.
58.72% of people who visit Bursa include Bursa Ulu Camii in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
84.62% of people start their Bursa Ulu Camii visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Bursa Ulu Camii
79.71% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bursa Ulu Camii