- Address: Cumalikizik Koyu, Bursa, Turkey
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Village, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
Cumalikizik, commonly called as the Old Ottoman village is one of the best-known getaway places in Bursa for tourists. The place belongs to the foundation period of ottoman empire and exudes its charm and grace till this date. The rustic buildings followed by its cobblestone streets are quite intriguing, which when coupled with its natural surroundings, homely people, and delicious assortment of delicate Turkish flavours, makes it quite impossible to be anything but captivated. From home-made jams, knitted clothing to handcrafted souvenirs, your little trip to this dainty town is going to be a memorable one for sure.
- Weekdays are best for visits.
- It is better to be accompanied by someone who is familiar with the place.
- The village is in remote area. Ensure to have a proper means of commute for return and learn about the routes beforehand.
- Evening Hours are also suitable for visits.
- For tourists visiting on weekends must choose early hours for it.
- By Car
- By Cab
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bursa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bursa and book an accommodation of your choice.
77.46% of people who visit Bursa include Cumalikizik in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
71.28% of people start their Cumalikizik visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Cumalikizik
53.09% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cumalikizik
Cok mukemmel ve guzel gecti