Emir Sultan CamiiCurrently Open
- Address: Emirsultan, Emir Sultan Cami, 16360 Yıldırım/Bursa, Turkey
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Mosque, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Situated near the east side of the city, the mosque has been an important architectural destination among the visitors and historians. Most of the visitors that praise this monument for its unique Ottoman rococo style are unaware of the fact that it has been rebuilt and established many times till now. Like other mosques, it has a refined courtyard paved with white marble tiles along with a quite elegant fountain. Apart from this, the ogee arch also seems to garner people’s attention for its beauty and charm. It also has a vast cemetery where visitors go for offering and prayer.
- One must be decently dressed and have their head and hands covered.
- Shoes are strictly prohibited inside the premises.
- Entry is free.
- Open all days of the week except prayer time.
- Nearest Subway- Gokdere Istasyonu
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bursa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bursa and book an accommodation of your choice.
34.14% of people who visit Bursa include Emir Sultan Camii in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
32.43% of people start their Emir Sultan Camii visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Emir Sultan Camii
85.29% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Emir Sultan Camii