Koza HaniCurrently Closed
- Address: Nalbantoğlu, Uzunçarsı Cd., 16010 Osmangazi/Bursa, Turkey
- Timings: 08:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Cafe, Street Market, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Architecture
Koza Hani - Review
Built in 1451 as a major trading hub, Koza Hani (Silk-Cacoon Hall, Cacoon Inn, The Bursa Silk Bazaar) was one of the famous stops of the grand silk route and is still considered to be one of the best market places for silks and Turkish handicrafts. It is a large courtyard packed with hundreds of shops, boutiques, and cafes with a small mosque in the centre. The architecture depicts the classical Ottoman style with its intricate turquoise tiling, distinguished fountain, and the well-designed courtyard. Tourists visiting the bazaar can expect themselves to have a good time amidst all the hustle, liveliness, and colors that the place offers. Don’t hesitate to bargain and explore, you will amazed with the variety of the products you will find there.
Koza Hani Information
- Sundays in Koza Han are most crowded. Weekdays are better for visits.
- The cost may vary from shop to shop. Visit all before making purchase.
Koza Hani Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Koza Hani Hours
- Koza Han can also be visited during morning hours.
How To reach Koza Hani by Public Transport
- Nearest Subway Station- Demirtaspasa
- Other- Sehrekustu
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bursa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bursa and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Koza Hani
95% of people who visit Bursa include Koza Hani in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
54.05% of people start their Koza Hani visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Koza Hani
65.31% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Koza Hani