Koza Hani, Bursa
About Koza Hani, Bursa
Koza Hani, Bursa - Address
Address: Nalbantoğlu, Uzunçarsı Cd., 16010 Osmangazi/Bursa, Turkey
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
Added 5.7K times in trip plans
Cafe, Street Market, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Built in 1451 as a major trading hub, Koza Hani (Silk-Cacoon Hall, Cacoon Inn, The Bursa Silk Bazaar) was one of the famous stops of the grand silk route and is still considered to be one of the best market places for silks and Turkish handicrafts. It is a large courtyard packed with hundreds of shops, boutiques, and cafes with a small mosque in the centre. The architecture depicts the classical Ottoman style with its intricate turquoise tiling, distinguished fountain, and the well-designed courtyard. Tourists visiting the bazaar can expect themselves to have a good time amidst all the hustle, liveliness, and colors that the place offers. Don’t hesitate to bargain and explore, you will amazed with the variety of the products you will find there.
Koza Hani Information
- Sundays in Koza Han are most crowded. Weekdays are better for visits.
- The cost may vary from shop to shop. Visit all before making purchase.
Koza Hani Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Koza Hani Opening and Closing Hours
- Koza Han can also be visited during morning hours.
How To reach Koza Hani by Public Transport
- Nearest Subway Station- Demirtaspasa
- Other- Sehrekustu
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bursa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bursa and book an accommodation of your choice.
Koza Hani, Bursa Reviews - Write a Review
It was nice historical place and environment , i felt still I'm couples of hundred years ago with old street and peoples wears nice cafes around ..
Good place with variety of goods however if you are a tourist you will not find great souvenirs
Çarşının tam ortasında. Alış veriş sonrası serin bir yerde tarih kokan ortamda çay veya kahve tadı bir başka
سوق را ئع وجلسات في وسط السوق خلابة
مكان جميل جدا ومميز
- Nearby Attractions
- Tophane Citadel
- Hilton Bursa Convention Center And Spa
- Bursa Ali Osman Sönmez Fen Lisesi
- Büyükada Sk
- Zafer Market
- Covered Bazaar
- Orhan Gazi Mosque
- Sheraton Bursa Hotel
- Holiday Inn Bursa - City Centre
- Bursa Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Bursa
- What to See in 48 Hours in Bursa
- What to See in 72 Hours in Bursa
- How to Spend 5 Days in Bursa
- How to Spend 6 Days in Bursa
- How to Spend 7 Days in Bursa