Muradiye Complex31 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Muradiye, 16050 Osmangazi/Bursa, Turkey Map
- Timings: 08:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Cemetery, Family And Kids, Tomb
The Muradiye complex is popular among tourists for number of reasons. It has a distinguished cemetery with several tombs and a madrasa that belongs to ottoman royal family. Every aspect of this beautiful complex reveals various pictures of the lives in ottoman kingdom. The tombs are decorated with brilliant tiles and decorations that speaks of its past glory. The place, despite being slightly rough, is captivating for tourists and a must visit for a bursa trip.
Muradiye Complex Travel Tips
- Clothes must be modest and heads should be covered.
- Sundays usually have rush. Weekdays are better for visits.
Entrance Ticket Details For Muradiye Complex
- Entry is free.
Muradiye Complex Hours
- The mosque remains closed on Mondays.
- Interval time during other days is from 12:00pm to 1:00pm.
How to Reach Muradiye Complex
- Nearest Subway Station: Merinos
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bursa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bursa and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Muradiye Complex Address: Muradiye, 16050 Osmangazi/Bursa, Turkey
- Muradiye Complex Timing: 08:30 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit Muradiye Complex(preferred time): 01:00 pm - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Muradiye Complex: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.66% of people who visit Bursa include Muradiye Complex in their plan
50% of people start their Muradiye Complex visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Muradiye Complex
80% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Muradiye Complex
People normally club together Tombs Of Osman And Orhan and Hunkar Kosku while planning their visit to Muradiye Complex.