Tombs Of Osman And OrhanCurrently Closed
- Address: Osmangazi, Yiğitler Cd. No:4, 16040 Osmangazi/Bursa, Turkey
- Timings: 06:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Memorial, Family And Kids, Tomb
The place is considered to be a sacred destination among the folks for the very fact that it embodies the tomb of Sultan Osman, the founder and leader of Ottoman empire and his son Orhan, who had succeeded his throne later. It is a very elegant mosque and have a soothing peaceful vibe to it. Tourists visiting the monuments can find themselves bewitched with its architectural eloquence and rich history. Definitely a must for those who wish to have a peek in the lives of these late warriors who ruled one of the most influential empires of their time.
- Dress modestly. Heads should be covered during visits.
- Entry is free.
- Open all days of the week from Dawn to Dusk.
- Closing time during maintenance may vary. For more details, check the website.
- Subway Station- Sehrekustu
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bursa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bursa and book an accommodation of your choice.
28.61% of people who visit Bursa include Tombs Of Osman And Orhan in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
32.39% of people start their Tombs Of Osman And Orhan visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Tombs Of Osman And Orhan
73.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tombs Of Osman And Orhan