- Address: Yeşil, 16360 Yıldırım/Bursa, Turkey
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Mosque, Religious Site, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
Bursa is a city of greenery and art and nothing in the world seems more reflective of that aspect than this beautiful monument. The Green Mosque, with its unique architecture and design work stands out as one of the most charming attractions among tourists. Its interiors are adorned with magnificent turquoise tiles providing it its unique look. Visitors looking for quiet peaceful moments can walk through the mosque and marvel in the allure of this architectural gem. For historians interested in distinguished historical pieces, the place can be no less than a heaven.
Yesil Cami Travel Tips
- One must be decently dressed and cover their heads before entering the tomb.
- Weekends have more crowd. Weekdays are better for visits.
Entrance Ticket Details For Yesil Cami
- Entry is free.
Yesil Cami Hours
- Open all days of the week excluding prayer time.
- Evening hours are also suitable for visits.
- Recommended time of arrival: 09:00am - 01:00pm
How to Reach Yesil Cami
- Nearest Subway Station- Demirtaspasa.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bursa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bursa and book an accommodation of your choice.
52.47% of people who visit Bursa include Yesil Cami in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
54.95% of people start their Yesil Cami visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Yesil Cami
73.58% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Yesil Cami