Yildirim Bayezit Mosque
- Address: Yıldırım Mh., Yıldırım Cad., 16350 Yıldırım/Bursa, Turkey
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Mosque, Religious Site, Family And Kids
The mosque is very specific in its own right. It was built by sultan Yildirim Bayezid in 13th century henceforth getting the name today it is known for. The people visiting the mosque can witness its history and cultural affluence in the architecture and artistry of it. The renovation in 18th century though has affected the interiors heavily but the exteriors of the mosque is completed unlike Green mosque of Bursa. The craftsmanship is unique making it one of the most important monuments in the world history.
Yildirim Bayezit Mosque Travel Tips
- One must be modestly dressed for their visits.
- Fridays tends to see a lot of crowd hence other days are better for visits.
Entrance Ticket Details For Yildirim Bayezit Mosque
- Entry is free.
Yildirim Bayezit Mosque Hours
- Evenings are also fine for visits.
- Open all days of week excluding prayer timings.
- Prefferd time to visit this place is: 10:00 AM- 02:00 PM
How to Reach Yildirim Bayezit Mosque
- Nearest Subway Station: Gokdere Istasyonu
- Other: Devutdede
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bursa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bursa and book an accommodation of your choice.
55.22% of people who visit Bursa include Yildirim Bayezit Mosque in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
40.35% of people start their Yildirim Bayezit Mosque visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Yildirim Bayezit Mosque
86.49% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Yildirim Bayezit Mosque