Dongbaek Island, Busan
About Dongbaek Island, Busan
Dongbaek Island, Busan - Address, Phone Number
Address: Jung-dong, Haeundae-gu, Busan
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 9.8K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Beach, Island, Bridge, Walking Area, Historical Site, Monument, Statue, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Located at southern tip of Haeundae Beach, Dongbaek Island is one of the places to visit in Busan. Previously, it was an island. But with the accumulation of sediments, the island is now connected with the mainland by a landbridge. The long walking path around the island let you navigate the island. History says that the island honors Scholar Choi Chi-won. While walking, around the island, you will come across a bronze statue of the scholar and a monument in his memory. You will also pass by other attractions like the mermaid statue (representing the heart breaking love story of princess Topaz, the Nurimaru APEC House and the Carved stone.
Dongbaek Island Information
- Parking facility and restrooms available.
- Spring is the best time to visit this island.
Dongbaek Island Opening and Closing Hours
- For Nurimaru APEC House – 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
How To reach Dongbaek Island by Public Transport
- Nearby bus stop – Uncheon Bus stop
- Busan Subway Line 2, Exit 1
- Bus no.s – 1003, 40
Restaurants Near Dongbaek Island
- BBQ Marine City
- IIpum Hanu
- Outback Steakhouse Haeundae
- Ganga Haeundae Store
- Mad for Garlic Haeundae
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Busan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Busan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Dongbaek Island, Busan Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Geumjeong Fortress South Gate
- Punjab Halal Indian Restaurant
- Good Day Mate
- Busan Aquarium
- Yusun Guesthouse
- Busan Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Busan
- What to See in 48 Hours in Busan
- What to See in 72 Hours in Busan
- How to Spend 5 Days in Busan
- How to Spend 6 Days in Busan
- How to Spend 7 Days in Busan