Gamcheon Cultural VillageCurrently Closed
- Address: Gamcheon 2(i)-dong, Saha-gu, Busan, South Korea
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +82-7042195556
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Museum, Outdoors, Village, Cafe, Restaurant, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Hill
Gamcheon Cultural Village - Review
Popularly known as the Santorini of Korea, Gamcheon cultural village is the most colorful village you would have ever seen. It is the most art-filled village of Busan, located at the top of hills of Saha-gu in Busan. Once you land up at the bottom of the village, the colorful narrow alleyways will guide you to reach every important sights of this village. People say that the best way to travel around this place is to get lost. Every year, it attracts around thousands of tourists and photographers from all around the world.
To know about the Gamcheon cultural village history, visit the information center first. From there, buy a tour map that will guide you to locate the tourist sites. While moving around the village, you will see colored wooden fishes on the walls of the street that actually acts as directions. Make sure you visit the Observatory center to get panoramic view of the village. Beside this, there are lots of museums, cafes and restaurants to spend time. The Gamcheon Culture Village food is a must try. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Busan itinerary 1 day.
Gamcheon Cultural Village Information
- Instead of buying the tour map, you can take a snap of it in your phone to locate the major sights of this village.
Gamcheon Cultural Village Ticket Prices
- The colorful stamp tour map costs KWN 2,000 or Php 80
Gamcheon Cultural Village Opening and Closing Hours
- The Gamcheon Cultural Village is open all year round.
- Some facilities in the village have fixed hours. Refer official website or ask locally for details.
How To reach Gamcheon Cultural Village by Public Transport
- Toesong Station. From there, you can hike to reach the top of the village.
- Gamcheon elementary school is another stop. To reach here, take bus no.- 2 or 2-2 from Cancer Care Hospital.
Restaurants Near Gamcheon Cultural Village
- Lotteria Busan Gamcheon Store
- Bupyeong Yanggopchang
- Hanyang Jokbal
- Haemul Cheonji
- Kkangtong Street Halmae Yubu Jeongol
- Yeoido Jokbal
- Busan Jokbal
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Busan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Busan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Gamcheon Cultural Village
95% of people who visit Busan include Gamcheon Cultural Village in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
48.55% of people start their Gamcheon Cultural Village visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Gamcheon Cultural Village
78.69% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gamcheon Cultural Village
Gamcheon Cultural Village Sightseeing Tours
Gamcheon Cultural Village Map
Gamcheon Cultural Village Trips
Gamcheon Cultural Village, Busan Reviews
All QuestionsGamcheon cultural village
- Eleele Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church On West Kauai
- Kauai Sea Tours
- Holo Holo Charters
- Captain Andy's Sailing Adventures
- Port Allen Small Boat Harbor
- King's Cathedral & Chapels
- Bubbles Below Scuba Charters
- Kauai Charter Sportfishing
- Glass Beach
- Queensbath Princeville Kauai
- Kauai Charter Sport Fishing
- Actors - Ames Community Theater
- Wakefield Woods
- The Space For Ames