Gwangalli Beach, BusanCurrently Open
- Address: Gwangan-dong, Suyeong-gu, Busan, Busan, South Korea
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +82-5161042113
- Time Required: 04:30 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Gallery, Museum, Beach, Bridge, Club, Coffee House, Dine In, Restaurant, Entertainment, Performance, Play, Theatre, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Boating, Festival
About Gwangalli Beach, Busan
Gwangalli Beach or Gwangan Beach is one of the popular beaches in Busan. Located at Gwangan-dong, Suyeong-gu, the beach looks like a half carved moon with Gwangan bridge crossing over it. It is the fine sand of the beach that makes this place special among the tourists. At night the beach looks more beautiful with the bridge illuminated. At day time, you can enjoy fishing in the clean water of sea and prepare it on the spot itself. For adventurous tourists, you can rent a yacht from Olympic Yacht Rental. Water activities like jet skiing, Water-skiing, wakeboarding, windsurfing and banana boating can be enjoyed.
The beach has an outer concert stage where popular event, Busan Ocean festival and many other events are being held. For entertainment, museum, theatres, a cultural center and an art gallery are there. For foodies, lots of restaurants, coffee shops and nightclubs are there in alley where you can dine with your friends and families. It’s a great place to spend half a day for people of 20s and 30s. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Busan itinerary 1 day.
Gwangalli Beach Information
- Facilities available- Shower booth, changing room, water-supply area, rest room, free parking space area.
- Best time to visit – late June to late August.
- To get the best view of the beach from Diamond Bridge, visit the beach at night.
- The centre providing equipments for water activities remain closed on Mondays.
Gwangalli Beach Ticket Prices
- Rent yacht from Olympic Yacht Rental.
- Promotional packages of five items – 75,000 won (you can enjoy these for a whole day).
- Rental price becomes 25,000 won - for more than 20 people group; for students.
How To reach Gwangalli Beach by Public Transport
- Bus no. – 41, 42, 140, 239, 240, 139, 131, 131 -1
- Take city bus no.s- 131, 131-1 from Express Bus Terminal
- Bus station - Gwangan station (subway line no. 2, exit 3 or 5)
Restaurants Near Gwangalli Beach
- Galmegi Brewery
- Table 49
- Milak Heo Center
- Fuzzy Navel
- Basin-Robbins Busan Gwangan- daegyo store
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Busan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Busan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Gwangalli Beach, Busan Reviews
The horizon encountered disturbs my agony, only its serenity calms the sorrow I was carrying, temporarily proves me that I can actually be this calm with the fading images of you. Still the warmth left in the centre of my heart compensates the icy cold sand and ruthlessly wild wild wind-blow. no interruptions, no attracts, no distracts, but its presence that covers every absence. Reminds me of Nice beach in France, but different. Had a great lonesome Christmas. Happy New year. to you.
Good beach to take a walk, not to swim or bath in Busan city because of good location. There are many cafes and restaurants. The night is better time to visit it.
A beautiful beach and closed to lot of anmenities. Hotels, restaurants and shopping areas. A great place not only for tourists but for locals as well. No doubt great for summer, but winter is too cold to be there.
Best beach in Busan. Because of the good food places available. Beach is clean
It is one of the most beautiful urbanized beaches in South Korea. It provides one of the best night sighting. It is a very romantic beach located in the second largest city of South Korea. Also it is very safe to walk at night, too.