Gwangalli BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Gwangan-dong, Suyeong-gu, Busan, Busan, South Korea
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +82-5161042113
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:30 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Gallery, Museums, Beach, Bridge, Club, Coffee House, Dine In, Restaurant, Entertainment, Performance, Play, Theatre, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Boating, Festival
Gwangalli Beach or Gwangan Beach is one of the popular beaches in Busan. Located at Gwangan-dong, Suyeong-gu, the beach looks like a half carved moon with Gwangan bridge crossing over it. It is the fine sand of the beach that makes this place special among the tourists. At night the beach looks more beautiful with the bridge illuminated. At day time, you can enjoy fishing in the clean water of sea and prepare it on the spot itself. For adventurous tourists, you can rent a yacht from Olympic Yacht Rental. Water activities like jet skiing, Water-skiing, wakeboarding, windsurfing and banana boating can be enjoyed.
The beach has an outer concert stage where popular event, Busan Ocean festival and many other events are being held. For entertainment, museum, theatres, a cultural center and an art gallery are there. For foodies, lots of restaurants, coffee shops and nightclubs are there in alley where you can dine with your friends and families. It’s a great place to spend half a day for people of 20s and 30s. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Busan itinerary 1 day.
Gwangalli Beach Travel Tips
- Facilities available- Shower booth, changing room, water-supply area, rest room, free parking space area.
- Best time to visit – late June to late August.
- To get the best view of the beach from Diamond Bridge, visit the beach at night.
- The centre providing equipments for water activities remain closed on Mondays.
Entrance Ticket Details For Gwangalli Beach
- Rent yacht from Olympic Yacht Rental.
- Promotional packages of five items – 75,000 won (you can enjoy these for a whole day).
- Rental price becomes 25,000 won - for more than 20 people group; for students.
How to Reach Gwangalli Beach
- Bus no. – 41, 42, 140, 239, 240, 139, 131, 131 -1
- Take city bus no.s- 131, 131-1 from Express Bus Terminal
- Bus station - Gwangan station (subway line no. 2, exit 3 or 5)
- Galmegi Brewery
- Table 49
- Milak Heo Center
- Fuzzy Navel
- Basin-Robbins Busan Gwangan- daegyo store
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Busan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Busan and book an accommodation of your choice.
85.47% of people who visit Busan include Gwangalli Beach in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
39.51% of people start their Gwangalli Beach visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
4 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 4 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Gwangalli Beach
94.41% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gwangalli Beach
Gwangalli Beach Reviews & Ratings
Beautiful beach with many activities and events, restaurants and fresh fish markets. There is an awesome view of the newly named Diamond bridge.
Had an awesome night time stroll along this beach with my husband. A perfect night with great views of the bridge in all its glory!
Nice beach with a variety of restaurants and nightlife. Scenes from the Black Psnther movie were filmed here. Nice view of the bridge. Not a great beach for swimming
This place has one advantage over Haeunde. Fireworks are not prohibited. And I like that. Also at night you can have beautiful view on bridge and take good pictures.
beautiful place, lots of good coffee shops and restaurants with a fantastic view of Diamond bridge.