Gwangalli Beach, Busan
About Gwangalli Beach, Busan
Gwangalli Beach, Busan - Address, Phone Number
Address: Gwangan-dong, Suyeong-gu, Busan, Busan
Time Required: 04:30 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 20K times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Art Gallery, Museum, Beach, Bridge, Club, Coffee House, Dine In, Restaurant, Entertainment, Performance, Play, Theatre, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Boating, Festival
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Gwangalli Beach or Gwangan Beach is one of the popular beaches in Busan. Located at Gwangan-dong, Suyeong-gu, the beach looks like a half carved moon with Gwangan bridge crossing over it. It is the fine sand of the beach that makes this place special among the tourists. At night the beach looks more beautiful with the bridge illuminated. At day time, you can enjoy fishing in the clean water of sea and prepare it on the spot itself. For adventurous tourists, you can rent a yacht from Olympic Yacht Rental. Water activities like jet skiing, Water-skiing, wakeboarding, windsurfing and banana boating can be enjoyed.
The beach has an outer concert stage where popular event, Busan Ocean festival and many other events are being held. For entertainment, museum, theatres, a cultural center and an art gallery are there. For foodies, lots of restaurants, coffee shops and nightclubs are there in alley where you can dine with your friends and families. It’s a great place to spend half a day for people of 20s and 30s.
Gwangalli Beach Information
- Facilities available- Shower booth, changing room, water-supply area, rest room, free parking space area.
- Best time to visit – late June to late August.
- To get the best view of the beach from Diamond Bridge, visit the beach at night.
- The centre providing equipments for water activities remain closed on Mondays.
Gwangalli Beach Ticket Prices
- Rent yacht from Olympic Yacht Rental.
- Promotional packages of five items – 75,000 won (you can enjoy these for a whole day).
- Rental price becomes 25,000 won - for more than 20 people group; for students.
How To reach Gwangalli Beach by Public Transport
- Bus no. – 41, 42, 140, 239, 240, 139, 131, 131 -1
- Take city bus no.s- 131, 131-1 from Express Bus Terminal
- Bus station - Gwangan station (subway line no. 2, exit 3 or 5)
Restaurants Near Gwangalli Beach
- Galmegi Brewery
- Table 49
- Milak Heo Center
- Fuzzy Navel
- Basin-Robbins Busan Gwangan- daegyo store
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Busan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Busan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Gwangalli Beach, Busan Reviews - Write a Review
Beautiful beach and provides one of the best night sighting. It is a very romantic beach located in the second largest city of South Korea. Also very safe to walk at night, too.
Nice beach . Its quite long and alot of cafes located other side of it which has good view of bridge. I recommend visit in the evening
A nice place to unwind after a long day experiencing the hustle and bustle of a city life. There are plenty of restaurants nearby with views of the beach as well as the iconic bridge.
visited this place after sunset. you can hear different musicians play and sing, and atmosphere is very nice. also have nice bars along the boardwalk. check it out if you are nearby and looking for a place to chill and relax!
This beach is one of the popular beaches in busan. It's good to go here in the evening around 6 and stay there for 2 to 3 hours. The busan bridge in night is lit completely and gwangali beach is the best place to see the amazing view. Also around the beach area lots of hotels and other buildings are there which look amazing in night light. Animals sell fire works on the beach which are like 2000 wins and lot of people light these at the end of the beach. It's great to watch the fire crackers being lit by so many people. Taking a walk along the beach we can enjoy all these beautiful things mentioned above.
- Nearby Attractions
- Elysee Motel
- Pusan Natiinal University
- City Hall
- Gwangan Bridge
- Busan Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Busan
- What to See in 48 Hours in Busan
- What to See in 72 Hours in Busan
- How to Spend 5 Days in Busan
- How to Spend 6 Days in Busan
- How to Spend 7 Days in Busan