Haeundae Beach, Busan
About Haeundae Beach, Busan
Haeundae Beach, Busan - Address, Phone Number
Address: 264, Haeundaehaebyeon-ro, Haeundae-gu, Busan
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 25.2K times in trip plans
Beach, Walking Area, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This is probably the best beach of South Korea that remains overcrowded during summer. With white sand beach and the surrounding neighborhood, this beach has become a popular place to spend few hours with family for the tourists. Many festivals and cultural events are also held on this beach, mostly in the month of June to August. At Folk Square of this beach, you can enjoy traditional games like neoldduigi (seesaw jumping), Korean wrestling, tug-of-war, tuho (arrow throwing) and Yutnori. If you are coming to Busan, the name of this place should be in your itinerary list. Make sure you try the free foot spa service available in the tourist information center.
One of the best beach of South Korea, Haeundae Beach is flocked-to by visitors for carious activities. Haeundae Beach Tickets are mostly included in tours that also accommodate adjoining attractions, like some of ours’. Get the best deals on Tickets for Haeundae Beach and nearby tourist hot spots as you buy tickets for Haeundae Beach from our tickets section. Rest assured, these are the best Haeundae Beach ticket prices you will find anywhere.
Haeundae Beach Information
- It is one of the safest beaches of South Korea where you can spend time along or with your family or spouse.
- Parking space
- Parking space and toilets for handicapped are available.
- Restrooms, changing room, internet area, convenient store, center for lost children are available.
- Best time to visit the beach – June to September.
Haeundae Beach Ticket Prices
Things available on rent and their rental price –
- Parasol – 7,000 won (in cash)
- Mat – free for one time
- Tube – 7,000 won (in cash)
- Beach bed – 7,000 won (in cash)
- Life vest – 7,000 won (in cash)
If you are renting from Smart Beach Website –
- Parasol – 5,500 won (in cash)
- Tube – 5,500 won (in cash)
- Beach bed – 5,500 won (in cash)
- Life vest – 5,500 won (in cash)
For changing room –
- Rent for men swim wear – 2,500 won
- Rent for women swim wear – 3,500 won
- Shower fee ( 5 mins, for one time use) – 1,500 won
- Towel (on sale) – 2,500 won
- Storage fee for clothes – Small – 3,500 won ; Large – 4,500 won
If you are renting from Smart Beach Website –
- Rent for men swim wear – 2,000 won
- Rent for women swim wear – 3,000 won
- Shower fee ( 5 mins, for one time use) – 1,000 won
- Towel (on sale) – 2,000 won
If you are getting it from Smart Beach Website (Storage fee for clothes) –
- Small – 3,000 won
- Large – 4,000 won
How To reach Haeundae Beach by Public Transport
- Nearby bus stop – Haeundae Beach stop
- Bus no.s – 115-1, 100, 100-1, 200, 1003, 1002
- This beach is linked to Busan Subway line 2 and the train stations on the Donghae Nambu railway line.
Restaurants Near Haeundae Beach
- Coffee Mandalay
- Bonchon Chicken Haeundae
- Dunkin Donut Sea Cloud Store
- Burger King Haeundae Beach
- Lotteria Busan Aquarium Store
- Boi Brasil
- Sharky’s Bar and Grill
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Busan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Busan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Haeundae Beach, Busan Reviews - Write a Review
It is a huge beach and it is not too bad. There do not seems to be many washrooms so I guest they may be farther apart. However, it is a lively place with lots of cafe and eateries. The road from the metro station to the beach is almost like a pedestrian mall with restaurants on both sides, including the side alleys.
It is the most popular beach in busan and full of people. I didn't find the beach vary special and us similar to other beaches there like Kwangalli. The good thing about this beach us that it us in the city not far off from it. You can set off fire crackers in the night. Near the beach you will find many people performing songs, magic shows etc. When I was there I saw a foreign couple from Chile and Belgium perform some juggling and cycling. They were great and we had lot of fun watching this street performance. There are many eateries and good places to hang out near the beach.
This is one of the most popular beaches in Busan and has lots of really nice places to eat. There are lot of artists and magicians who come over to the beach and entertain people. In the weekend, people have fun at the beach the whole night (right till the sun rises and the first subway trains start in the morning). This is a really fun and happening place with lots of nice crowd (both local and foreigners) and very safe at the same time.
I see reviews where people say the beach is crowded or dirty. Perhaps my tolerance is higher for cleanliness or crowds since I live in Beijing, but my wife and I enjoyed the beach. We walked along it almost everyday we were there, even introducing our five month daughter to the ocean. There were a few crowds on the beach but most of these stayed just outside of the reach of the water, even on the warmer days we were there. People popped fireworks at night, roman candles for us. There was a drunk guy in a tank top walking around saying fireworks were illegal, and he looked like he had 'confiscated' someone's. I knew he was full of it though and he backed off. That maybe the worst part, a lot of drunk people. Not obnoxious, but noticeable. Even with the fireworks, the most trash I saw was debris that has washed up on the beach, and overflowing around the few scattered trash cans. They definitely need more.
Rating a highly as it is one of the better beaches in Korea but for those that have travelled then there are far better beaches around the world. I have seen photos of the beach in summer and it is very crowded. But in winter there are not a lot of people on the beach but there are signs saying no swimming! !!!.its a beach, swimming is the thing you do. Public toilets are by the side of the tourist office.
- Nearby Attractions
- Jungangdong 4(sa)-ga
- 614 구서롯데캐슬골드2단지아파트
- Busan Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Busan
- What to See in 48 Hours in Busan
- What to See in 72 Hours in Busan
- How to Spend 5 Days in Busan
- How to Spend 6 Days in Busan
- How to Spend 7 Days in Busan