Haeundae BeachCurrently Open
- Address: 264, Haeundaehaebyeon-ro, Haeundae-gu, Busan, South Korea
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +82-517495700
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Walking Area, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Haeundae Beach - Review
This is probably the best beach of South Korea that remains overcrowded during summer. With white sand beach and the surrounding neighborhood, this beach has become a popular place to spend few hours with family for the tourists. Many festivals and cultural events are also held on this beach, mostly in the month of June to August. At Folk Square of this beach, you can enjoy traditional games like neoldduigi (seesaw jumping), Korean wrestling, tug-of-war, tuho (arrow throwing) and Yutnori. If you are coming to Busan, the name of this place should be in your itinerary list. Make sure you try the free foot spa service available in the tourist information center.
One of the best beach of South Korea, Haeundae Beach is flocked-to by visitors for carious activities. Haeundae Beach Tickets are mostly included in tours that also accommodate adjoining attractions, like some of ours’. Get the best deals on Tickets for Haeundae Beach and nearby tourist hot spots as you buy tickets for Haeundae Beach from our tickets section. Rest assured, these are the best Haeundae Beach ticket prices you will find anywhere. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Busan itinerary 1 day.
Haeundae Beach Information
- It is one of the safest beaches of South Korea where you can spend time along or with your family or spouse.
- Parking space
- Parking space and toilets for handicapped are available.
- Restrooms, changing room, internet area, convenient store, center for lost children are available.
- Best time to visit the beach – June to September.
Haeundae Beach Ticket Prices
Things available on rent and their rental price –
- Parasol – 7,000 won (in cash)
- Mat – free for one time
- Tube – 7,000 won (in cash)
- Beach bed – 7,000 won (in cash)
- Life vest – 7,000 won (in cash)
If you are renting from Smart Beach Website –
- Parasol – 5,500 won (in cash)
- Tube – 5,500 won (in cash)
- Beach bed – 5,500 won (in cash)
- Life vest – 5,500 won (in cash)
For changing room –
- Rent for men swim wear – 2,500 won
- Rent for women swim wear – 3,500 won
- Shower fee ( 5 mins, for one time use) – 1,500 won
- Towel (on sale) – 2,500 won
- Storage fee for clothes – Small – 3,500 won ; Large – 4,500 won
If you are renting from Smart Beach Website –
- Rent for men swim wear – 2,000 won
- Rent for women swim wear – 3,000 won
- Shower fee ( 5 mins, for one time use) – 1,000 won
- Towel (on sale) – 2,000 won
If you are getting it from Smart Beach Website (Storage fee for clothes) –
- Small – 3,000 won
- Large – 4,000 won
How To reach Haeundae Beach by Public Transport
- Nearby bus stop – Haeundae Beach stop
- Bus no.s – 115-1, 100, 100-1, 200, 1003, 1002
- This beach is linked to Busan Subway line 2 and the train stations on the Donghae Nambu railway line.
Restaurants Near Haeundae Beach
- Coffee Mandalay
- Bonchon Chicken Haeundae
- Dunkin Donut Sea Cloud Store
- Burger King Haeundae Beach
- Lotteria Busan Aquarium Store
- Boi Brasil
- Sharky’s Bar and Grill
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Busan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Busan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Haeundae Beach
95% of people who visit Busan include Haeundae Beach in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
63.8% of people start their Haeundae Beach visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Haeundae Beach
94.28% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Haeundae Beach
Haeundae Beach Trips
1 View28 Days 27 Nights28 Day Trip to Bangkok, Tokyo, Seoul, Kyoto, Osaka-shi, Busan from Staten IslandBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Bangkok, Seoul, Busan
4 Views12 Days 11 Nights12 Day Trip to Seoul, Busan, Incheon, Jeju-si from Kuala LumpurBy: Guest UserCity: Seoul, Incheon, Jeju-si, Busan
Haeundae Beach, Busan Reviews
Fun place to be, and you can't beat the views here. It's interesting to see the city on one side of the beach, and the nature walk on the other. The beach is great and the water is perfect in the summer, I visited this July. I've also been in the winter, and it's still nice to walk the beach. One not so great thing is that they don't allow swimming after 6pm, which is a good two hours before it starts getting dark. So watch out for that if you are trying to swim. Anything you need for swimming, eating, or having coffee is easily available nearby. I suggest doing the nature walk (it takes about 20 minutes and leads right up to the beach) for a relaxing walk and good photo opportunities. All in all, a very nice beach.
Considered one of the top beaches in Korea in terms of popularity . It's a must go if you want to be seen here. Come to impress as everyone will be staring at you, especially if you're a foreigner. So that means looking good and be in shape. Yeah... Everyone is in amazing shape here. Umbrellas are cheap to rent and highly recommended as the uv rays are stronger here than most Asian countries . Again it's with the visit. Trust me.
In comparison to Australian sand, the sand here is much stiffer which was interesting. Walking along the cooling waters in this hot humid weather during the summer was a refreshing experience. The water is more green and foggy but it was a nice sight during the night. There are plenty of entertainers too that would make your experience memorable.
Views are nice and the air is breezy. If you go during the off season you are not supposed to swim (Sept to May). 80 F and sunny and no one's in the water. Restrictive.
Spectacular view all around the beach. High end beautiful buildings makes the shore more aesthetic with clean and clear beach water and sand. Watched a fun magic performance in the evening and saw some fireworks in the air from far end of the beach. Food and motels all located on walking distance. Beach bath rooms got closed with evening, ppl got upset and this may due to the late hours.