Haeundae Beach, Busan
Haeundae Beach - A Quick Overview[Contribute/Review]
Address: 264, Haeundaehaebyeon-ro, Haeundae-gu, Busan, South Korea
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 25.5K times in trip plans
Beach, Walking Area, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Draft the best plan with this holiday itinerary builder tool
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Haeundae Beach, Busan
This is probably the best beach of South Korea that remains overcrowded during summer. With white sand beach and the surrounding neighborhood, this beach has become a popular place to spend few hours with family for the tourists. Many festivals and cultural events are also held on this beach, mostly in the month of June to August. At Folk Square of this beach, you can enjoy traditional games like neoldduigi (seesaw jumping), Korean wrestling, tug-of-war, tuho (arrow throwing) and Yutnori. If you are coming to Busan, the name of this place should be in your itinerary list. Make sure you try the free foot spa service available in the tourist information center.
One of the best beach of South Korea, Haeundae Beach is flocked-to by visitors for carious activities. Haeundae Beach Tickets are mostly included in tours that also accommodate adjoining attractions, like some of ours’. Get the best deals on Tickets for Haeundae Beach and nearby tourist hot spots as you buy tickets for Haeundae Beach from our tickets section. Rest assured, these are the best Haeundae Beach ticket prices you will find anywhere.
Haeundae Beach Information
- It is one of the safest beaches of South Korea where you can spend time along or with your family or spouse.
- Parking space
- Parking space and toilets for handicapped are available.
- Restrooms, changing room, internet area, convenient store, center for lost children are available.
- Best time to visit the beach – June to September.
Haeundae Beach Ticket Prices
Things available on rent and their rental price –
- Parasol – 7,000 won (in cash)
- Mat – free for one time
- Tube – 7,000 won (in cash)
- Beach bed – 7,000 won (in cash)
- Life vest – 7,000 won (in cash)
If you are renting from Smart Beach Website –
- Parasol – 5,500 won (in cash)
- Tube – 5,500 won (in cash)
- Beach bed – 5,500 won (in cash)
- Life vest – 5,500 won (in cash)
For changing room –
- Rent for men swim wear – 2,500 won
- Rent for women swim wear – 3,500 won
- Shower fee ( 5 mins, for one time use) – 1,500 won
- Towel (on sale) – 2,500 won
- Storage fee for clothes – Small – 3,500 won ; Large – 4,500 won
If you are renting from Smart Beach Website –
- Rent for men swim wear – 2,000 won
- Rent for women swim wear – 3,000 won
- Shower fee ( 5 mins, for one time use) – 1,000 won
- Towel (on sale) – 2,000 won
If you are getting it from Smart Beach Website (Storage fee for clothes) –
- Small – 3,000 won
- Large – 4,000 won
How To reach Haeundae Beach by Public Transport
- Nearby bus stop – Haeundae Beach stop
- Bus no.s – 115-1, 100, 100-1, 200, 1003, 1002
- This beach is linked to Busan Subway line 2 and the train stations on the Donghae Nambu railway line.
Restaurants Near Haeundae Beach
- Coffee Mandalay
- Bonchon Chicken Haeundae
- Dunkin Donut Sea Cloud Store
- Burger King Haeundae Beach
- Lotteria Busan Aquarium Store
- Boi Brasil
- Sharky’s Bar and Grill
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Busan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Busan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Haeundae Beach, Busan Reviews
One of the best beaches, clean and well maintained. Life guards present. Water is extremely cold. Good for swim if sun is shining bright. Stretched across a number of hotels. Remains foggy thought out the day. By evening it gets very airy and chilly. Good for conducting beach parties and other major events. Public washroom available for shower . Surfboard available at rent.
It’s not the best beach I’ve ever been to but surely one of the best places to visit when you are in Busan. Even by night time when all the lights are illuminated you can feel a wonderful atmosphere around the beach. I could spent my New Year on the sunrise festival at this beach and it was amazing! If you are a big fan of beaches or you just want to have a great scenery, go and visit Haeundae Beach :)
What a wonderful place. Great place to go with family, friends, etc. Very crowded during summertime. I recommend going here during autumn, since you can feel the cool wind from the sea and plus, there will be way more less people.
Great place to go in summer! But usually swarmed with people because it's the most popular beach in Busan. They often hold concerts and festivals in summer. Also, there are a lot individual artists around
It is a huge beach and it is not too bad. There do not seems to be many washrooms so I guest they may be farther apart. However, it is a lively place with lots of cafe and eateries. The road from the metro station to the beach is almost like a pedestrian mall with restaurants on both sides, including the side alleys.