Haeundae BeachCurrently Open
- Address: 264, Haeundaehaebyeon-ro, Haeundae-gu, Busan, South Korea
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +82-517495700
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Walking Area, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Haeundae Beach - Review
This is probably the best beach of South Korea that remains overcrowded during summer. With white sand beach and the surrounding neighborhood, this beach has become a popular place to spend few hours with family for the tourists. Many festivals and cultural events are also held on this beach, mostly in the month of June to August. At Folk Square of this beach, you can enjoy traditional games like neoldduigi (seesaw jumping), Korean wrestling, tug-of-war, tuho (arrow throwing) and Yutnori. If you are coming to Busan, the name of this place should be in your itinerary list. Make sure you try the free foot spa service available in the tourist information center.
One of the best beach of South Korea, Haeundae Beach is flocked-to by visitors for carious activities. Haeundae Beach Tickets are mostly included in tours that also accommodate adjoining attractions, like some of ours’. Get the best deals on Tickets for Haeundae Beach and nearby tourist hot spots as you buy tickets for Haeundae Beach from our tickets section. Rest assured, these are the best Haeundae Beach ticket prices you will find anywhere. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Busan itinerary 1 day.
Haeundae Beach Information
- It is one of the safest beaches of South Korea where you can spend time along or with your family or spouse.
- Parking space
- Parking space and toilets for handicapped are available.
- Restrooms, changing room, internet area, convenient store, center for lost children are available.
- Best time to visit the beach – June to September.
Haeundae Beach Ticket Prices
Things available on rent and their rental price –
- Parasol – 7,000 won (in cash)
- Mat – free for one time
- Tube – 7,000 won (in cash)
- Beach bed – 7,000 won (in cash)
- Life vest – 7,000 won (in cash)
If you are renting from Smart Beach Website –
- Parasol – 5,500 won (in cash)
- Tube – 5,500 won (in cash)
- Beach bed – 5,500 won (in cash)
- Life vest – 5,500 won (in cash)
For changing room –
- Rent for men swim wear – 2,500 won
- Rent for women swim wear – 3,500 won
- Shower fee ( 5 mins, for one time use) – 1,500 won
- Towel (on sale) – 2,500 won
- Storage fee for clothes – Small – 3,500 won ; Large – 4,500 won
If you are renting from Smart Beach Website –
- Rent for men swim wear – 2,000 won
- Rent for women swim wear – 3,000 won
- Shower fee ( 5 mins, for one time use) – 1,000 won
- Towel (on sale) – 2,000 won
If you are getting it from Smart Beach Website (Storage fee for clothes) –
- Small – 3,000 won
- Large – 4,000 won
How To reach Haeundae Beach by Public Transport
- Nearby bus stop – Haeundae Beach stop
- Bus no.s – 115-1, 100, 100-1, 200, 1003, 1002
- This beach is linked to Busan Subway line 2 and the train stations on the Donghae Nambu railway line.
Restaurants Near Haeundae Beach
- Coffee Mandalay
- Bonchon Chicken Haeundae
- Dunkin Donut Sea Cloud Store
- Burger King Haeundae Beach
- Lotteria Busan Aquarium Store
- Boi Brasil
- Sharky’s Bar and Grill
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Busan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Busan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Haeundae Beach
95% of people who visit Busan include Haeundae Beach in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
71.3% of people start their Haeundae Beach visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Haeundae Beach
90.81% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Haeundae Beach
Haeundae Beach Map
Haeundae Beach Trips
Haeundae Beach, Busan Reviews
Beautiful beach right next to a thriving part of the city. Had a wonderful time just relaxing on the beach and walking on the small nature path nearby. Great location, and not too crowded during our stay. I'm assuming it's a lot crazier during the busy season in April it wasn't too bad.
Large main strip with international restaurants and hotels. Lots shops and places to eat. I recommend the last alley, towards the beach as food alley. Awesome local street food for cheap as well as good restaurants. Humble, non corporate. Real Korea and lots of history. The beach itself is big and goes on for miles. There is an aquarium at the beach and a cinema near the Haeundae metro exits. Popular with Korean and International travelers. We saw bus loads of students the night we hung out at Haeundae Beach. For a more quiet area try Suyeong. Lots of photo spots along the beach as well.
Wonderful place for walk during early morning and evening. Lot of restaurant on the lane with fountain. Good for young guys for hangout and drinks.
Soft sand surrounds the beach and an amazing view accompanies it. I came in April so the tide was strong, not available for swimming. But nonetheless it's a great place to go if you find pleasure in scenic beaches
Really nice beach. Beach umbrella and floats are ₩8,000, it's worth it. You can drink and eat on the beach. It's really relaxing
All QuestionsHaeundae beach
- Roseto Presbyterian Church
- Miss Julie's Dance And Fitness
- Bonnie Erickson
- William Carlson
- Bixler Ridge Airport-2sd8
- Elmer Hammer
- Petersen Professionals
- Centerville Finance Officer
- Dan Redhage
- Centerville Public Library
- Lazy L Ranch
- Centerville Community Library
- Dalesburg Lutheran Parsonage
- First English Luth Parsonage