Sea Life Busan Aquarium3372 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 266 Haeundaehaebyeon-ro, Haeundae-gu, Busan, South Korea Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +82-517401700
- Ticket Price: 26000 KRW
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Park, Aquarium, Educational Site, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Specialty Shop
One of the largest aquariums of South Korea, Sea Life Busan Aquarium is the much ‘talked about’ tourist attraction of Busan. Right from 3 years old child to grown up individuals, people belonging to different age group do come to visit this aquarium from all over the world. The aquarium will take you into an awe-inspiring journey into the world that lies far below the sea.
It is being divided into 3 levels. A resting place, an outdoor park and a parking space is on the ground floor. A theme restaurant, resting room and a souvenir shop is on the first underground level and the aquarium is on the levels B2 and B3. Here, you get to see around 250 marine species and around 10,000 aquatic animals like jackass penguins, clawed otters, electric eels, sharks, piranhas, giant turtles, colorful jellies and fishes. Visiting this aquarium will give you both an engaging and educational experience. This is why visiting Sea Life Aquarium is one of the best things to do in Busan, and how to get to Busan Aquarium should be the first question when you land in Busan. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Busan itinerary 1 day.
Sea Life Busan Aquarium Travel Tips
- Bring the birth certificate of your child for free admission.
- Get your parking tickets stamped either at Busan Aquarium ticket box or the souvenir shop.
- Parking fee might vary during summer peak season.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Shark Diving is applicable only for adults over 16years.
- Glass bottom boat ride, Shark Dive, 3D Rider, Audio Guide are there.
- Self guided learning programs are available for kids from 3years – 11 years.
Entrance Ticket Details For Sea Life Busan Aquarium
- Seniors (above 65) – 12,500 won
- 18,000 won for children
- Handicapped individuals (adults) – 18,000 won; (children) – 13,000 won
- Discounts given for groups of 20 or more people
- Discount rate is applicable for 1 accompanying the handicapped.
- Children under 35 months get free admission if the guardian pays full ticket price for adult tickets.
- Students group (junior, high school students) – 9,000 won; (children) – 7,000 won
- Regular groups (adults) – 12,000 won; (junior, high school students) – 9,500 won; (children) – 8000 won
- Fees for 3D Ride – 6,000 won
- Combination ticket (Aquarium ticket + 3D Ride); like - (adult) 24,000 won + 3,000 won
- If you buy 3D Ride ticket from within the Aquarium, the price will be 5,000 won.
- Shark Diving Fees – Shark diving fees + Aquarium admission fee + certification photos 150,000 won (including tax).
- Parking Fees- 1 hour free parking. After that, 1,000 won for each additional 30 minutes.
- Designated parking - 1 hour 30mins free parking. After that, 1,000 won for additional 30 minutes.
- Regular price Adults (13 years +): 26,000 KRW
- Discount price Adults (disabled): 19,000 KRW
- Regular price Children (4 – 12): 20,000 KRW
- Discount price Children: 14,000 KRW
- Children under 36 months: Free entry with 1 adult admission
- Check official website for changes in price and further details before visiting.
Sea Life Busan Aquarium Hours
Glass Bottom Boat Operating Hours –
- Weekdays – 10:00 am to 6:00 pm (last ride at 5:20pm)
- Weekends – 9:00 am to 7:00 pm (last ride at 6:20pm)
- Boarding Interval is every 15min to 20min (schedule subject to change)
- Cute Otter Feeding Time – 10:30 am & 2:30 pm
- Music & talking show – 11:00 am, 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm
- Penguin family feeding time – 11:30 am & 3:30 pm
- Exciting Shark Feeding Time – 12:00 pm & 4:00 pm
How to Reach Sea Life Busan Aquarium
- Haeundae Station, subway line 2, exits 3 & 5
The aquarium has a theme restaurant on the first floor. Beside this, other eateries are:-
- Lotteria Busan Aquarium store
- Burger King Haeundae Beach
- Hengchon Dami
- Caffe Bene Busan Haeundae Store
- Coffee Mandalay
- Boi Brasil
- Bonchon Chicken Haeundae
- Outback Steakhouse Haeundae
- Hello Thai
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Busan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Busan and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Sea Life Busan Aquarium Address: 266 Haeundaehaebyeon-ro, Haeundae-gu, Busan, South Korea
- Sea Life Busan Aquarium Contact Number: +82-517401700
- Sea Life Busan Aquarium Timing: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Sea Life Busan Aquarium Price: 26000 KRW
- Best time to visit Sea Life Busan Aquarium(preferred time): 11:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Sea Life Busan Aquarium: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
59.68% of people who visit Busan include Sea Life Busan Aquarium in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
57.86% of people start their Sea Life Busan Aquarium visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Sea Life Busan Aquarium
88.5% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sea Life Busan Aquarium
People normally club together Songjeong Beach and Dongbaek Island while planning their visit to Sea Life Busan Aquarium.
Sea Life Busan Aquarium Reviews & Ratings
Whats it mean if we purchase happy time sea life aquarium tickets?Answer Report Abuse