Sea Life Busan Aquarium, Busan
About Sea Life Busan Aquarium, Busan
Sea Life Busan Aquarium, Busan - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 266 Haeundaehaebyeon-ro, Haeundae-gu, Busan, South Korea
Ticket Price: 26000 KRW
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 15.9K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Park, Aquarium, Educational Site, Restaurant, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Specialty Shop
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
One of the largest aquariums of South Korea, Sea Life Busan Aquarium is the much ‘talked about’ tourist attraction of Busan. Right from 3 years old child to grown up individuals, people belonging to different age group do come to visit this aquarium from all over the world. The aquarium will take you into an awe-inspiring journey into the world that lies far below the sea.
It is being divided into 3 levels. A resting place, an outdoor park and a parking space is on the ground floor. A theme restaurant, resting room and a souvenir shop is on the first underground level and the aquarium is on the levels B2 and B3. Here, you get to see around 250 marine species and around 10,000 aquatic animals like jackass penguins, clawed otters, electric eels, sharks, piranhas, giant turtles, colorful jellies and fishes. Visiting this aquarium will give you both an engaging and educational experience. This is why visiting Sea Life Aquarium is one of the best things to do in Busan, and how to get to Busan Aquarium should be the first question when you land in Busan.
Sea Life Busan Aquarium Information
- Bring the birth certificate of your child for free admission.
- Get your parking tickets stamped either at Busan Aquarium ticket box or the souvenir shop.
- Parking fee might vary during summer peak season.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Shark Diving is applicable only for adults over 16years.
- Glass bottom boat ride, Shark Dive, 3D Rider, Audio Guide are there.
- Self guided learning programs are available for kids from 3years – 11 years.
Sea Life Busan Aquarium Ticket Prices
- Seniors (above 65) – 12,500 won
- 18,000 won for children
- Handicapped individuals (adults) – 18,000 won; (children) – 13,000 won
- Discounts given for groups of 20 or more people
- Discount rate is applicable for 1 accompanying the handicapped.
- Children under 35 months get free admission if the guardian pays full ticket price for adult tickets.
- Students group (junior, high school students) – 9,000 won; (children) – 7,000 won
- Regular groups (adults) – 12,000 won; (junior, high school students) – 9,500 won; (children) – 8000 won
- Fees for 3D Ride – 6,000 won
- Combination ticket (Aquarium ticket + 3D Ride); like - (adult) 24,000 won + 3,000 won
- If you buy 3D Ride ticket from within the Aquarium, the price will be 5,000 won.
- Shark Diving Fees – Shark diving fees + Aquarium admission fee + certification photos 150,000 won (including tax).
- Parking Fees- 1 hour free parking. After that, 1,000 won for each additional 30 minutes.
- Designated parking - 1 hour 30mins free parking. After that, 1,000 won for additional 30 minutes.
- Regular price Adults (13 years +): 26,000 KRW
- Discount price Adults (disabled): 19,000 KRW
- Regular price Children (4 – 12): 20,000 KRW
- Discount price Children: 14,000 KRW
- Children under 36 months: Free entry with 1 adult admission
- Check official website for changes in price and further details before visiting.
Sea Life Busan Aquarium Opening and Closing Hours
Glass Bottom Boat Operating Hours –
- Weekdays – 10:00 am to 6:00 pm (last ride at 5:20pm)
- Weekends – 9:00 am to 7:00 pm (last ride at 6:20pm)
- Boarding Interval is every 15min to 20min (schedule subject to change)
- Cute Otter Feeding Time – 10:30 am & 2:30 pm
- Music & talking show – 11:00 am, 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm
- Penguin family feeding time – 11:30 am & 3:30 pm
- Exciting Shark Feeding Time – 12:00 pm & 4:00 pm
How To reach Sea Life Busan Aquarium by Public Transport
- Haeundae Station, subway line 2, exits 3 & 5
Restaurants Near Sea Life Busan Aquarium
The aquarium has a theme restaurant on the first floor. Beside this, other eateries are:-
- Lotteria Busan Aquarium store
- Burger King Haeundae Beach
- Hengchon Dami
- Caffe Bene Busan Haeundae Store
- Coffee Mandalay
- Boi Brasil
- Bonchon Chicken Haeundae
- Outback Steakhouse Haeundae
- Hello Thai
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Busan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Busan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Sea Life Busan Aquarium, Busan Reviews - Write a Review
I enjoyed this aquarium. There was a wide variety of sea life here. They provide a schedule of events happening throughout the day. If you miss one, there's usually another time. I went in the afternoon and due to time constraint, I was only able to see one event. I would recommend going in the morning and planning for at least half a day to be able to see most of the events. There's one event they don't do on Mondays. A bit pricey, so if you have a coupon, bring it! Overall, I enjoyed this place and would recommend it.
This feedback is no reflection on the amazing creatures of the sea that adorn this underground aquarium. There are better facilities across the planet that do a better job at the up keep of the aquarium and the life in those tanks
Nice little visit. Not huge but interesting. I can see why the price seem a little high at 29000 won per person, but if you think about the rescue services they do and raising awareness about marine life, it don't seem too much? (At least I think that) One of better English translation around, and it was nice to see feeding time for some of the animals. As place I small, you are likely to see one or 2 feeding at best. Overall worth a visit.
everything fine but its too expansive when u oftenly go here i recommend 1year user tiket that so cheap and u can see special animal at event time
Great place to take little ones. Thwy are constantly updating their exhibits. Good to go once a year.
- Nearby Attractions
- Centum Guesthouse
- Roberto Cavalli Outlet Busan Premium Outlet
- Galmegi Brewery
- Biff Crew
- Calli Hostel
- Nampodong 5(o)-ga
- Dongnae-ro 206beon-gil
- Elly Guesthouse
- Busan Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Busan
- What to See in 48 Hours in Busan
- What to See in 72 Hours in Busan
- How to Spend 5 Days in Busan
- How to Spend 6 Days in Busan
- How to Spend 7 Days in Busan