Sea Life Busan AquariumCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
- Address: 266 Haeundaehaebyeon-ro, Haeundae-gu, Busan, South Korea
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +82-517401700
- Ticket Price: 26000 KRW
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Park, Aquarium, Educational Site, Restaurant, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Specialty Shop
Sea Life Busan Aquarium - Review
One of the largest aquariums of South Korea, Sea Life Busan Aquarium is the much ‘talked about’ tourist attraction of Busan. Right from 3 years old child to grown up individuals, people belonging to different age group do come to visit this aquarium from all over the world. The aquarium will take you into an awe-inspiring journey into the world that lies far below the sea.
It is being divided into 3 levels. A resting place, an outdoor park and a parking space is on the ground floor. A theme restaurant, resting room and a souvenir shop is on the first underground level and the aquarium is on the levels B2 and B3. Here, you get to see around 250 marine species and around 10,000 aquatic animals like jackass penguins, clawed otters, electric eels, sharks, piranhas, giant turtles, colorful jellies and fishes. Visiting this aquarium will give you both an engaging and educational experience. This is why visiting Sea Life Aquarium is one of the best things to do in Busan, and how to get to Busan Aquarium should be the first question when you land in Busan. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Busan itinerary 1 day.
Sea Life Busan Aquarium Information
- Bring the birth certificate of your child for free admission.
- Get your parking tickets stamped either at Busan Aquarium ticket box or the souvenir shop.
- Parking fee might vary during summer peak season.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Shark Diving is applicable only for adults over 16years.
- Glass bottom boat ride, Shark Dive, 3D Rider, Audio Guide are there.
- Self guided learning programs are available for kids from 3years – 11 years.
Sea Life Busan Aquarium Ticket Prices
- Seniors (above 65) – 12,500 won
- 18,000 won for children
- Handicapped individuals (adults) – 18,000 won; (children) – 13,000 won
- Discounts given for groups of 20 or more people
- Discount rate is applicable for 1 accompanying the handicapped.
- Children under 35 months get free admission if the guardian pays full ticket price for adult tickets.
- Students group (junior, high school students) – 9,000 won; (children) – 7,000 won
- Regular groups (adults) – 12,000 won; (junior, high school students) – 9,500 won; (children) – 8000 won
- Fees for 3D Ride – 6,000 won
- Combination ticket (Aquarium ticket + 3D Ride); like - (adult) 24,000 won + 3,000 won
- If you buy 3D Ride ticket from within the Aquarium, the price will be 5,000 won.
- Shark Diving Fees – Shark diving fees + Aquarium admission fee + certification photos 150,000 won (including tax).
- Parking Fees- 1 hour free parking. After that, 1,000 won for each additional 30 minutes.
- Designated parking - 1 hour 30mins free parking. After that, 1,000 won for additional 30 minutes.
- Regular price Adults (13 years +): 26,000 KRW
- Discount price Adults (disabled): 19,000 KRW
- Regular price Children (4 – 12): 20,000 KRW
- Discount price Children: 14,000 KRW
- Children under 36 months: Free entry with 1 adult admission
- Check official website for changes in price and further details before visiting.
Sea Life Busan Aquarium Opening and Closing Hours
Glass Bottom Boat Operating Hours –
- Weekdays – 10:00 am to 6:00 pm (last ride at 5:20pm)
- Weekends – 9:00 am to 7:00 pm (last ride at 6:20pm)
- Boarding Interval is every 15min to 20min (schedule subject to change)
- Cute Otter Feeding Time – 10:30 am & 2:30 pm
- Music & talking show – 11:00 am, 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm
- Penguin family feeding time – 11:30 am & 3:30 pm
- Exciting Shark Feeding Time – 12:00 pm & 4:00 pm
How To reach Sea Life Busan Aquarium by Public Transport
- Haeundae Station, subway line 2, exits 3 & 5
Restaurants Near Sea Life Busan Aquarium
The aquarium has a theme restaurant on the first floor. Beside this, other eateries are:-
- Lotteria Busan Aquarium store
- Burger King Haeundae Beach
- Hengchon Dami
- Caffe Bene Busan Haeundae Store
- Coffee Mandalay
- Boi Brasil
- Bonchon Chicken Haeundae
- Outback Steakhouse Haeundae
- Hello Thai
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Busan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Busan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Sea Life Busan Aquarium
95% of people who visit Busan include Sea Life Busan Aquarium in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
43.36% of people start their Sea Life Busan Aquarium visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Sea Life Busan Aquarium
87.09% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sea Life Busan Aquarium
Sea Life Busan Aquarium Map
Sea Life Busan Aquarium Trips
Sea Life Busan Aquarium, Busan Reviews
Good place to spend a few hours in the Busan area. I have never been to an aquarium that was entirely underground. Yet it didn’t fell that way while walking thought it. Most of the tanks/habits were well maintained. They also do a great deal of animal rescue and if possible return them to the sea.
had an amazing time in Busan and the aquarium was one of the best experiences. recommend for small children but still all ages can thoroughly enjoy. the 'mermaid' show was very cute too and was impressed by the incredible preformers. staff is so helpful if you ever need tips or advice.
Very educational and you have the English option. The shows are amazing and a good thing to do while in the area of Busan. Please visit this amazing place as you will learn a lot. Also could be a possible good area for a date, as it doesn't require much talking. Good luck
Not a super big aquarium but a lot bigger than expected. Also the location under the beach was quite different. Some nice tanks with some pretty fish, rays, sharks, etc. Would have like some more coral display or something like that. We went after 1600 which gets you a discount but later in the day a lot of the animals are done for the day like the otters and pinguïns.
Great place to take the kids. Sharks. Octopuses. Jellyfish. Otters. Penguins. And of course, fish 😋
All QuestionsSea life busan aquarium
- Sacred Heart Church
- Trolley Steak & Seafood
- Hidden Lake Camp
- Halfmoon Marine Services
- Charley's Saloon
- Lake George Community Band
- Lake George Horse Drawn Carriages
- Pilot Knob Marina
- Lake George Boat Rental
- Lake George Park Commission
- Assembly Point Boating
- Putts N Prizes
- National Water Sports
- Ledgeview Village RV Park
- Hidden Lake