Sea Life Busan Aquarium Tours
About Sea Life Busan Aquarium, Busan
One of the largest aquariums of South Korea, Sea Life Busan Aquarium is the much ‘talked about’ tourist attraction of Busan. Right from 3 years old child to grown up individuals, people belonging to different age group do come to visit this aquarium from all over the world. The aquarium will take you into an awe-inspiring journey into the world that lies far below the sea.
It is being divided into 3 levels. A resting place, an outdoor park and a parking space is on the ground floor. A theme restaurant, resting room and a souvenir shop is on the first underground level and the aquarium is on the levels B2 and B3. Here, you get to see around 250 marine species and around 10,000 aquatic animals like jackass penguins, clawed otters, electric eels, sharks, piranhas, giant turtles, colorful jellies and fishes. Visiting this aquarium will give you both an engaging and educational experience. This is why visiting Sea Life Aquarium is one of the best things to do in Busan, and how to get to Busan Aquarium should be the first question when you land in Busan.
Sea Life Busan Aquarium Information
- Bring the birth certificate of your child for free admission.
- Get your parking tickets stamped either at Busan Aquarium ticket box or the souvenir shop.
- Parking fee might vary during summer peak season.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Shark Diving is applicable only for adults over 16years.
- Glass bottom boat ride, Shark Dive, 3D Rider, Audio Guide are there.
- Self guided learning programs are available for kids from 3years – 11 years.
Sea Life Busan Aquarium Tickets Prices
- Seniors (above 65) – 12,500 won
- 18,000 won for children
- Handicapped individuals (adults) – 18,000 won; (children) – 13,000 won
- Discounts given for groups of 20 or more people
- Discount rate is applicable for 1 accompanying the handicapped.
- Children under 35 months get free admission if the guardian pays full ticket price for adult tickets.
- Students group (junior, high school students) – 9,000 won; (children) – 7,000 won
- Regular groups (adults) – 12,000 won; (junior, high school students) – 9,500 won; (children) – 8000 won
- Fees for 3D Ride – 6,000 won
- Combination ticket (Aquarium ticket + 3D Ride); like - (adult) 24,000 won + 3,000 won
- If you buy 3D Ride ticket from within the Aquarium, the price will be 5,000 won.
- Shark Diving Fees – Shark diving fees + Aquarium admission fee + certification photos 150,000 won (including tax).
- Parking Fees- 1 hour free parking. After that, 1,000 won for each additional 30 minutes.
- Designated parking - 1 hour 30mins free parking. After that, 1,000 won for additional 30 minutes.
- Regular price Adults (13 years +): 26,000 KRW
- Discount price Adults (disabled): 19,000 KRW
- Regular price Children (4 – 12): 20,000 KRW
- Discount price Children: 14,000 KRW
- Children under 36 months: Free entry with 1 adult admission
- Check official website for changes in price and further details before visiting.
Sea Life Busan Aquarium Opening and Closing Hours
Glass Bottom Boat Operating Hours –
- Weekdays – 10:00 am to 6:00 pm (last ride at 5:20pm)
- Weekends – 9:00 am to 7:00 pm (last ride at 6:20pm)
- Boarding Interval is every 15min to 20min (schedule subject to change)
- Cute Otter Feeding Time – 10:30 am & 2:30 pm
- Music & talking show – 11:00 am, 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm
- Penguin family feeding time – 11:30 am & 3:30 pm
- Exciting Shark Feeding Time – 12:00 pm & 4:00 pm
How To Get To Sea Life Busan Aquarium by Public Transport
- Haeundae Station, subway line 2, exits 3 & 5
Restaurants Near Sea Life Busan Aquarium
The aquarium has a theme restaurant on the first floor. Beside this, other eateries are:-
- Lotteria Busan Aquarium store
- Burger King Haeundae Beach
- Hengchon Dami
- Caffe Bene Busan Haeundae Store
- Coffee Mandalay
- Boi Brasil
- Bonchon Chicken Haeundae
- Outback Steakhouse Haeundae
- Hello Thai
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Busan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Busan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Address: 266 Haeundaehaebyeon-ro, Haeundae-gu, Busan, South Korea
Ticket Price: 26000 KRW
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 15.1K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Park, Aquarium, Educational Site, Restaurant, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Specialty Shop
Try TripHobo Trip Planner
Book Sea Life Busan Aquarium Tickets And Tours
Combine nature and ancient history on a private guided day trip to Junam Wetlands Park and the Haeinsa Temple. Avid birders can bust out binoculars to spot thousands of feathered friends such as the white-naped crane and Eurasian spoonbill at Koreaâs largest migratory bird habitat. Afterward, your private group heads to Haeinsa Temple, built during the Silla dynasty, to examine 13th-century woodblocks carved with the Tripitaka Koreana, the most complete collection of Buddhist scriptures in existence. Lunch plus round-trip hotel transport from Busan are included.
Delve into Koreaâs natural and cultural history on this full-day coach trip to Junam Wetlands Park and Haeinsa Temple from Busan. At Koreaâs largest migratory bird habitat, your knowledgeable guide will point out winter or summer waterfowl such as the Chinese oriole or white-naped crane. Then get a glimpse of the Silla dynasty at Haeinsa Temple, which houses 13th-century woodblocks carved with the Tripitaka Koreana, considered the most complete collection of Buddhist scriptures in existence. Lunch plus round-trip hotel transport from Busan are included.
Leave Busan behind and relax on a drive to the countryside during this full-day guided coach tour to Andong. Visit the UNESCO-listed Hahoe Folk Village, where youâll watch a mask dance performance and explore traditional houses. At the Andong Folk Museum, learn more about regional lifestyles that date back to the Joseon dynasty. Your day of sightseeing also includes a Korean lunch and round-trip hotel transport from Busan.
Peer out the windows of your coach vehicle to see Busan's twinkling lights on a 3-hour tour. Admire a shimmering skyline below from a vantage point at Mt Hwangryeong; drive to Gwangalli Beach, spanned by the illuminated Gwangan Bridge; and hover underneath the longest cantilever roof in the world at the Busan Cinema Center, site of the Busan International Film Festival. Listen to narration by an informative guide, and enjoy convenient round-trip hotel transport.
Share your experience - Rate Sea Life Busan Aquarium, Busan
I enjoyed this aquarium. There was a wide variety of sea life here. They provide a schedule of events happening throughout the day. If you miss one, there's usually another time. I went in the afternoon and due to time constraint, I was only able to see one event. I would recommend going in the morning and planning for at least half a day to be able to see most of the events. There's one event they don't do on Mondays. A bit pricey, so if you have a coupon, bring it! Overall, I enjoyed this place and would recommend it.
Nice little visit. Not huge but interesting. I can see why the price seem a little high at 29000 won per person, but if you think about the rescue services they do and raising awareness about marine life, it don't seem too much? (At least I think that) One of better English translation around, and it was nice to see feeding time for some of the animals. As place I small, you are likely to see one or 2 feeding at best. Overall worth a visit.
There are lots of different sea animals to see---whether it be sharks, turtles, or even deep sea creatures. The displays are well-crafted. The staff is friendly and available to ask questions (mostly in Korean but some speak English). There's a small hands-on exhibit, where you can touch starfish and old shark eggs.
Good aquarium with lots to see. Very good for children. Check it out if you're in the Busan area.
The aquarium is very small, with little sea creatures to see. It will be a pretty good place for small kids but not for adults.
- Other Attractions
- Gaozhou Reservoir
- China No.1 Beach Danshuiyu
- Huilong Garden
- Huazhou Shuiyue'an
- Jiafu Garden （southwest Gate）
- Guangdong Maoming Farming Group Corporation
- Maoming Rare Botanical Garden
- Maoming Museum
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Luxury Hotels Near Gaozhou Reservoir
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Maoming City Center
- 5 Star Hotels Near 茂名学院官渡校区
- 5 Star Hotels Near China No.1 Beach Danshuiyu
- Luxury Hotels Near Huilong Garden
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Huazhou Shuiyue'an
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Jiafu Garden （southwest Gate）
- Budget Hotels Near Guangdong Maoming Farming Group Corporation
- Hotels Near Maoming Rare Botanical Garden
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Maoming Museum
- City Tripplans
- Busan Itinerary 5 Days
- Busan Itinerary 2 Days
- Busan Itinerary 6 Days
- Busan Itinerary 7 Days
- 8 Day Trip to Busan from Busan
- Busan Itinerary 4 Days
- 5 Day Trip to Busan from Busan
- Busan Itinerary 4 Days
- Busan Itinerary 1 Day
- 2 Day Trip to Busan from Busan