Taejongdae Park, Busan
About Taejongdae Park, Busan
Taejongdae Park, Busan - Address, Phone Number
Address: 29-1 San Dongsam 2-dong Yeongdo-gu, Busan, Korea
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 04:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
Added 16.6K times in trip plans
Light House, Park, Walking Area, Food And Drinks, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Cruise, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Located on the southernmost tip of Yeongdo-gu, Taejongdae park is a natural park and one of the popular tourist attractions of Busan. Its white lighthouse overlooking the green sea and the observation deck makes the entire park look exotic. You can just walk down the lighthouse, have your own time and can enjoy having fresh raw fish on the rocky shore. However, the distance between the entrance gate and the lighthouse is quite long. So, if walking is not your genre, you can take a tour course or buy tickets of Danubi trains. Whether you come with your family or with your spouse, you are definitely going to fall in love with the scenic beauty of this place.
On clear sky day, you can even spot Tsushima or Daema, Island of Japan from the rocky cliff. At the edge of the rocks, food tents are there where you can take a quick bite and can again walk around the park. From the dock, mini cruise ship trip are also there to move around the cliffs.
- Taejondae tour course (1 hour): Plaza → Natural Observation Path → Sports Park → Taejongsa Temple → Lighthouse → Lighthouse Jagal Madang → Lighthouse Cruise Ship → Observatory → South Port Viewing Point → Gumyeongsa Temple → Taewon Jagal Madang → Taewon Cruise Ship → Gonpo Cruise Ship → Plaza
- Couple Tour Course: Plaza → Lighthouse → Lighthouse Jagal Madang → Lighthouse Cruise Ship → Observatory → South Port Viewing Point → Taewon Jagal Madang → Taewon Cruise Ship → Gonpo Cruise Ship → Plaza
- Family Tour Course: Yeongdo Bridge → 75 Plaza → Jeoryeong Coastal Walkway → Taejongdae → Dongsamdong Shell Midden → Busandaegyo Bridge Danubi Train Course Platform→ Taejongsa Temple → Yeongdo Lighthouse → Observatory → Gumyeongsa Temple → Taewon Jagal Madang → Platform
- Cruise Ship Course: Dock → Jodo Island → Taejongdae → Haemangdong Coastline
Taejongdae Park Information
- Pets are allowed but must be on leash.
- Carry plastic bag to dispose of pet litter.
- Baby stroller are not available on rent.
- Vehicles are allowed for parking, after 9:00 am.
- Mountains are not accessible from November – May
- Danubi trains are available on every 20 to 30 minutes.
- Wheel chair rental facility is available.
- Free train rides for children below 4 years.
Taejongdae Park Ticket Prices
Charges for Danubi Train
- Adults – 2,000 won(personal), 1,600 won (group of 30 or more), 1,600won (family fare)
- Youth – 1,500won (personal), 1,200 won ( group of 30 or more), 1,200 won(family fare)
- Children – 1,000won (personal), 800 won (group of 30 or more), 800 won (family fare)
- Light-weighted cars – 800 won
- Small cars – 1,500 won
- Mid-sized cars (more than 15 passengers) – 3000 won
- Large-sized cars – 4,500 won
Taejongdae Park Opening and Closing Hours
- Parking area– 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Danubi Train Course Schedule:
- March to October – 9:20 am to 8:00 pm
- November to February – 9:20 am to 7:00 pm
For Tickets Timings:
- March to October – 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
- November to February – 9:00 am to 6:30 pm
- 20% discount for people holding city tour pass.
How To reach Taejongdae Park by Public Transport
- Take bus no – 88 or 101 from Busan bus station and get off at Taejongdae Park.
- Other buses for Taejongdae Park are 8, 13, 30.
Restaurants Near Taejongdae Park
There are food tents on the edge of the rocks to take small bite while going around the place. Some of them are:
On amusement park roadside circulation
- No.1 shops (Tae front Inc.)
- No. 2 shops (four Tae above)
- No. 3 shops (noun phrase above)
- No.4 shops (lighthouse amusement park down the road)
- Jeulkin Cafe (amusement park plaza)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Busan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Busan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Taejongdae Park, Busan Reviews - Write a Review
The best park to visit in Busan. The experience is fantastic. Getting there is a bit of a challenging. Using the cab is easy and the fare is reasonable if there are three or four in the group and it will also save you some time. The easiest way is to buy the ticket for the tram which will bring you to the few interesting stops in the park. the two most popular stops are Observation point and Lighthouse. I recommend going to Lighthouse first and when you are done, walk backward to the stop before, which is the Observation point. This way, you will have a better chance of getting onto the tram again as most visitors will get off at the Observation point.
5km around with a nice view, and some convenient stores half way around. Haven't tried the train/bus. Good running route alot uphill, but of cause same downhill.
It's an amazing place in busan and should be on must visit lust. It has a lighthouse and amazing sea views. Train also runs through the park which can be boarded for 3000 wons. Otherwise it's like one hour slow walk to go through the park completely. The sinseon rocks at the foothills of light house is amazing. It's a little bit of effort to get down all the way but it's the best part. The waves hitting the rocks is an amazing sight and experience. There are lot of food places before the park so after visiting the park good and reasonable food can be had here.
Wonderful cliff and sea views! You can even come to the cliffs but you have to hike after that. So recommended! There are some cafes at the peak to take a rest after taking photo and hiking
You can choose to hike up the mountain or take the shuttle bus up but take note of the stops, you might miss a stop if you don't pay attention. The bus only goes one way. It's a beautiful sea view from the top but there is a long walk to the dock.
- Nearby Attractions
- Trick Eye Museum
- Secret Garden B
- Iam Residence
- Busan West Bus Terminal
- Plus Motel
- 스타벅스 Biff광장점
- Galmegi Brewing Haeundae
- Busan Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Busan
- What to See in 48 Hours in Busan
- What to See in 72 Hours in Busan
- How to Spend 5 Days in Busan
- How to Spend 6 Days in Busan
- How to Spend 7 Days in Busan