Yongdusan ParkCurrently Open
- Address: 37-55, Yongdusan-gil, Jung-gu, Busan, South Korea
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +82-512451066
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Tower
Yongdusan Park - Review
This park is located in Jung-gu, Busan. It is said to be one of the 3 popular mountains in Busan. Earlier it was known as Songhyunsan, which means a mountain having a view of the beautiful sea through its dense pine forest. Later the name was changed to Youngdusan, where Yongdu means dragon’s head. It is said that the mountain park looks like a dragon head.
The most popular and visible feature of this park is the Busan Tower. It is a symbol of Busan stand 69m above the sea level and has a height of 120m. The tower resembles baldaquin of Dabotap Pagoda (of Bulguksa temple, Gyeongju). At the top of the tower, there is Observatory from where you can get a perfect view of the entire city. Beside this, other attractions within the park are :-
- Museum of World Folk Instruments – It’s a two story building containing different musical instrument like instruments made of fruits, human knee bones and rat skin
- Exhibition Hall of World Model Boats – It contains 80 models of traditional Korean yellow-hemp sailboats, turtle ships, luxury cruise ships and classy warships. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Busan itinerary 1 day.
Yongdusan Park Information
- 50 Parking space is available only for vehicle carrying disabled people, tour buses carrying at least 12 tourists and cars carrying nationals.
- For disabled – elevator, wheelchair lift and restrooms are available.
- World Music Instruments Museum is closed on Mondays.
- Traditional arts performance is held on every Saturday (March – November) from 3pm onwards.
- Sky lounge is there ( for coffee and other beverages).
- Souvenir shop
- Book cafe
- Rest area
- Convenience store
- Other contact number is +82-51-2455314/+82-51-860-7820 (Korean)
Yongdusan Park Ticket Prices
- Yongdusan Park : free.
- Busan tower, For age 16 & above: 4,000 won, Age 13 – 15 – 3,500 won
- For Observatory, Adults (above 16): 4,000won (personal), 3,500won (in group of 20 or more).
- Children (under16) and seniors: 3,500 won (personal), 3,000 won (in group of 20 or more).
- For The Museum of Musical Instruments of the World: Adults (above 16) – 2,500won (personal), 2,000won (in group of 20 or more).
- Children (under16) and seniors: 2,000 won (personal), 1,500 won (in group of 20 or more).
- Integrated tickets – Observatory and Museum: Adults (above 16) – 5,000won (personal), 4,000won (in group of 20 or more).
- Children (under16) and seniors: 4,500 won (personal), 3,500 won (in group of 20 or more).
Yongdusan Park Hours
- Opening hours for Busan Tower Observatory: 9.00 am – 10.00 pm (October – March) and 8.30 am – 10.00 pm (April – September).
- Ticket office closes at 9:45 pm.
- World Music Instruments Museum – 10:00 am – 6:00 pm.
How To reach Yongdusan Park by Public Transport
- Nampo- dong station – go out Exit 1 of Nampo- dong station
- Gumi Cultural Center is another nearby bus station
- From Jung-gu Gwangbok-dong Fashion Street, take escalator to the park
- Bus no.s – 8, 15, 126 ; Airport bus – 161, 61
Restaurants Near Yongdusan Park
- Naadam Coffee Roasting House
- Seoul Kkakdugi
- Ijaemo Pizza
- Pasta Vanita
- Halmae Gaya Milmyeon
- Pho Bay
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Busan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Busan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Yongdusan Park
87.19% of people who visit Busan include Yongdusan Park in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
42.48% of people start their Yongdusan Park visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Yongdusan Park
93.08% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Yongdusan Park
Yongdusan Park Trips
Yongdusan Park, Busan Reviews
This is a famous place for tourist as it just near the shopping area with well recognized brand. You did not need to walk up the hill to the park. A escalator started from the shopping foot path straight up to the spot; the tower, the bell, the statue of a Korean general... A highly recommend area to visit.
I love this park because it is very peaceful, and takes you away from the hustle and bustle of the city below. You can sit around here as you ascend the hill, under the shade of the trees. There's even an exercise corner where you'll find popular with the elderly. There are other traditional pagoda and pavilions you can take photos with.
What a nice Park. Lot of benches and street lanterns. Visiting the park during the night is not a Problem. Its calm and safe. Also a sound Theater and light show at the main Place of the Park below Busan Tower. Only visible at night. Dont forget to also visit Busan Tower, located right in the center of the park. Costs about 8000W to go upstairs. Its worth it.
Nice scenic area where you can have an overview of Gumcheon Cultural Village and also the Busan Tower. There's also A Twosome Place coffee inside a pagoda like structure.
Nice view over Busan Harbor with soft wind from the sea Escalator take me to top of the park like HongKong