Yongdusan ParkCurrently Open
- Address: 37-55, Yongdusan-gil, Jung-gu, Busan, South Korea
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +82-512451066
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Tower
About Yongdusan Park, Busan
This park is located in Jung-gu, Busan. It is said to be one of the 3 popular mountains in Busan. Earlier it was known as Songhyunsan, which means a mountain having a view of the beautiful sea through its dense pine forest. Later the name was changed to Youngdusan, where Yongdu means dragon’s head. It is said that the mountain park looks like a dragon head.
The most popular and visible feature of this park is the Busan Tower. It is a symbol of Busan stand 69m above the sea level and has a height of 120m. The tower resembles baldaquin of Dabotap Pagoda (of Bulguksa temple, Gyeongju). At the top of the tower, there is Observatory from where you can get a perfect view of the entire city. Beside this, other attractions within the park are :-
- Museum of World Folk Instruments – It’s a two story building containing different musical instrument like instruments made of fruits, human knee bones and rat skin
- Exhibition Hall of World Model Boats – It contains 80 models of traditional Korean yellow-hemp sailboats, turtle ships, luxury cruise ships and classy warships. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Busan itinerary 1 day.
Yongdusan Park Information
- 50 Parking space is available only for vehicle carrying disabled people, tour buses carrying at least 12 tourists and cars carrying nationals.
- For disabled – elevator, wheelchair lift and restrooms are available.
- World Music Instruments Museum is closed on Mondays.
- Traditional arts performance is held on every Saturday (March – November) from 3pm onwards.
- Sky lounge is there ( for coffee and other beverages).
- Souvenir shop
- Book cafe
- Rest area
- Convenience store
- Other contact number is +82-51-2455314/+82-51-860-7820 (Korean)
Yongdusan Park Ticket Prices
- Yongdusan Park : free.
- Busan tower, For age 16 & above: 4,000 won, Age 13 – 15 – 3,500 won
- For Observatory, Adults (above 16): 4,000won (personal), 3,500won (in group of 20 or more).
- Children (under16) and seniors: 3,500 won (personal), 3,000 won (in group of 20 or more).
- For The Museum of Musical Instruments of the World: Adults (above 16) – 2,500won (personal), 2,000won (in group of 20 or more).
- Children (under16) and seniors: 2,000 won (personal), 1,500 won (in group of 20 or more).
- Integrated tickets – Observatory and Museum: Adults (above 16) – 5,000won (personal), 4,000won (in group of 20 or more).
- Children (under16) and seniors: 4,500 won (personal), 3,500 won (in group of 20 or more).
Yongdusan Park Opening and Closing Hours
- Opening hours for Busan Tower Observatory: 9.00 am – 10.00 pm (October – March) and 8.30 am – 10.00 pm (April – September).
- Ticket office closes at 9:45 pm.
- World Music Instruments Museum – 10:00 am – 6:00 pm.
How To reach Yongdusan Park by Public Transport
- Nampo- dong station – go out Exit 1 of Nampo- dong station
- Gumi Cultural Center is another nearby bus station
- From Jung-gu Gwangbok-dong Fashion Street, take escalator to the park
- Bus no.s – 8, 15, 126 ; Airport bus – 161, 61
Restaurants Near Yongdusan Park
- Naadam Coffee Roasting House
- Seoul Kkakdugi
- Ijaemo Pizza
- Pasta Vanita
- Halmae Gaya Milmyeon
- Pho Bay
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Busan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Busan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Yongdusan Park
95% of people who visit Busan include Yongdusan Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
30.91% of people start their Yongdusan Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Yongdusan Park
88.35% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Yongdusan Park
Yongdusan Park Map
Yongdusan Park Trips
Yongdusan Park, Busan Reviews
one of the place for you to see sakura, temple, busan tower in the same time. You don't have to buy tickets to go here. there's an eskalator for you to reach this place.
Good. Yongdusan Park, 37-55 Yongdusan-gil, Gwangbok-dong, Jung-gu, Busan, Sou
nice place for a 30 minutes stay. 4 escalators would bring you to the park with a nice bell tower, generali and access to busan tower. a 3-stormy café is next to busan tower. it is where highly recommended for the scene and photo taking!
The reason is worth visiting is YoungDusan Tower, aka Busan tower. You can enjoy the whole Busan view on the top of it.
a very nice park to visit in busan, but getting up to there by foots gonna be challenging for some ppl.
All QuestionsYongdusan park
- Waretown Public Library
- Natchez Trace Church Of Christ
- Assembly Of God Church
- Church Of God
- St John's Episcopal Church
- Haitian Baptists Church Of Lynn
- Iglesia Evangelica Congregacional
- Universal Church
- Endurance Swimming
- Iglesia De Dios
- St Joseph Parish
- Audun Sporsheim Musikkproduksjon
- First Baptist Church
- Starr County Airport
- Sisters Of St Benedict