Bushkill Falls127 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 138 Bushkill Falls Trail, Bushkill, PA 18324, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5705886682
- Tags: Trail, Family And Kids, Nature
Bushkill Falls is made from the series of eight different waterfalls. The tallest waterfall cascades from the height of hundred feet. It is also popular as the Niagara Falls of Pennsylvania. The place is open to the public from the early nineteenth-century. Clear, white water and the surrounding lush greenery make the site heavenly. The backdrop of the Pocono Mountains is picturesque. Thousands of tourists and locals visit the falls annually. There are different trails to explore the woods and places nearby the falls. But, it is not advisable to go off the marked trails. Keep in mind that it is closed from November to April.
More about Bushkill
Use Bushkill trip planner to visit Bushkill Falls and many others to your visit.
Book perfect hotels in Bushkill like Fernwood Hotel And Convention Center, Pocono Palace Resort and Shawnee Inn And Golf Resort.
Draft the best Bushkill vacation packages using ideal templates offered by TripHobo. Also explore how to reach Bushkill on the go!
How to Reach Bushkill Falls
- By taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bushkill before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bushkill and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Bushkill Falls Address: 138 Bushkill Falls Trail, Bushkill, PA 18324, USA, United States
- Bushkill Falls Contact Number: +1-5705886682
- Bushkill Falls Timing: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!