Solomon's Temple (buxton)Currently Open
- Address: Green Lane, Buxton SK17 9DH, UK, United Kingdom Map
- Phone: +44-129825106
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Solomon’s Temple also known as the first temple is the holy temple according to ancient Jerusalem. Located in the heart of the city of Buxton, this temple is considered to be one of the most visited places in the city. According to the Hebrew Bible, this temple was built by king Solomon during the kingdom of Judah. The architecture of the temple is beautiful with porches, chambers and courts. The temple has different paintings that involved to the era of King Solomon depicting his life history. The temple is consisted of carved stones that are beautifully placed.
More about Buxton
Personalize your visit to the city by chalking out a plan using Buxton trip planner.
Add accommodation and hotels in Buxton that suit your budget including the most recommended ones like Yha Hartington Hall, Yha Ravenstor and Yha Castleton Losehill Hall.
Explore the best Buxton vacation packages that will take to you important landmarks of the city! For getting in, check out how to reach Buxton.
How to Reach Solomon's Temple (buxton)
- Rented car or taxi
- Solomon's Temple (buxton) Address: Green Lane, Buxton SK17 9DH, UK, United Kingdom
- Solomon's Temple (buxton) Contact Number: +44-129825106
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!