Belongil BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Byron Bay, New South Wales 2481, Australia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Leisure, Family And Kids
Belongil Beach - Review
Belongil Beach is a beautiful beach situated north of Belongil Creek. It stretches out for quite a distance, giving you plenty of space to run or take a long leisurely stroll by the sea. The beach is dog friendly and family friendly making it a must visit beach in Byron Bay. The beach is legally clothing-optional and it is common to find a mix of both nude and clothed sunbathers lazing on the beach. This is a more peaceful beach than the more touristy and busy Main Beach.
Belongil Beach Information
- Always swim between the flags.
- A portion of the beach is legally demarcated for nude bathing.
- Please do not litter and do clean up after yourself and your pet.
- Always wear a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Access to this beach for the elderly and those with mobility problems is difficult.
Restaurants Near Belongil Beach
- Treehouse On Belongil
- Belongil Bistro
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Byron Bay before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Byron Bay and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Belongil Beach
95% of people who visit Byron Bay include Belongil Beach in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
55.23% of people start their Belongil Beach visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Belongil Beach
94.05% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Belongil Beach
Belongil Beach Map
Belongil Beach Trips
Belongil Beach, Byron Bay Reviews
Belongil Beach is a section of the main beach North of Byron Bay main beach. It is a lot less crowded. Pictures speak for themselves 😀
Tranquil and simply beautiful! Loving the beach, the sand, the mist, and the waves. The tide was coming in when we were there.
Really lovely beach. Calm waves. Can get busy but not too bad .
Amazing beach with crystal clear water and very few people - but just a short 20 minute walk along the beach and you are in the middle of Byron...
Great dog (and people) beach. Feels like you’re in the main part of town but without the crowds and with your dog! Lacking bins (and bags) for doggy poops we had to take ours with us.
All QuestionsBelongil beach
- Tråsåvika Camping John J Wiggen - Tråsåvika Camping John J Wigge
- Tråsåvika Camping
- Bygningshistorisk Park
- Håndarbeid Og Klær Ragnhild Lilletofte
- Sirdal Husky Farm Day Tours
- Sirdal Hytteformidling
- Myres Camping Gunbjørg Myre
- Karin Tove Netland
- Bjørnestad Skisenter
- Exclusive Art Ans
- Exclusive Art
- Aursundfisk Ba
- Løbergs Multikunst
- Aslaug Jamtvoll
- Mary Barthelemy