Belongil Beach, Byron Bay
About Belongil Beach, Byron Bay
Belongil Beach, Byron Bay - Address
Address: Byron Bay, New South Wales 2481, Australia
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 4K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Beach, Leisure, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Belongil Beach is a beautiful beach situated north of Belongil Creek. It stretches out for quite a distance, giving you plenty of space to run or take a long leisurely stroll by the sea. The beach is dog friendly and family friendly making it a must visit beach in Byron Bay. The beach is legally clothing-optional and it is common to find a mix of both nude and clothed sunbathers lazing on the beach. This is a more peaceful beach than the more touristy and busy Main Beach.
Belongil Beach Information
- Always swim between the flags.
- A portion of the beach is legally demarcated for nude bathing.
- Please do not litter and do clean up after yourself and your pet.
- Always wear a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Access to this beach for the elderly and those with mobility problems is difficult.
Restaurants Near Belongil Beach
- Treehouse On Belongil
- Belongil Bistro
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Byron Bay before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Byron Bay and book an accommodation of your choice.
Belongil Beach, Byron Bay Reviews - Write a Review
Great dog (and people) beach. Feels like you’re in the main part of town but without the crowds and with your dog! Lacking bins (and bags) for doggy poops we had to take ours with us.
- Nearby Attractions
- The Crest Apartments Byron Bay
- Hibiscus Motel
- Circus Arts Byron Bay
- Byron Bay
- Byron Bay Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Byron Bay
- What to See in 48 Hours in Byron Bay
- What to See in 72 Hours in Byron Bay
- How to Spend 5 Days in Byron Bay
- How to Spend 6 Days in Byron Bay
- How to Spend 7 Days in Byron Bay