Byron Bay Community MarketCurrently Closed
- Address: Butler Street, Byron Bay NSW 2481, Australia
- Timings: 08:00 am - 03:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-266856807
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Restaurant, Market, Family And Kids, Arts And Crafts, Exhibition
Held every Sunday in the Butler Street Reserve this market stretches out over several acres and has an array of interesting stalls. Here you will wind art, craft, woodwork, fresh local produce and a host of other wares. There is also live entertainment provided by buskers and music bands. The food and drink stalls offer fresh local cuisine. The stallholders themselves are a spectacle with their elaborate and eclectic costumes. Kids too will have a good time here, as there are plenty of activities to keep them engaged like face painting, tie dying, candle making, and rides. The market is one of the best and by far the biggest in the region and a must visit for local flavour and culture.
Byron Bay Community Market Travel Tips
- It is advisable to get here early to allow a few hours to explore.
- Pets are not allowed in the market.
- The market is on open ground so ensure you have you hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Carry cash, as some stalls may not accept cards.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Byron Bay before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Byron Bay and book an accommodation of your choice.
49.04% of people who visit Byron Bay include Byron Bay Community Market in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
83.64% of people start their Byron Bay Community Market visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Byron Bay Community Market
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Byron Bay Community Market