Cape Byron State Conservation Area, Byron BayCurrently Open
- Address: Lighthouse Road, Byron Bay NSW 2481, Australia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +61-266209300
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Conservation Centre
About Cape Byron State Conservation Area, Byron Bay
Cape Byron is the most eastern part of Australian mainland. The cape accommodates a conservation area apt for taking a walk through while you admire the indigenous wildlife and beautiful trees.
- Cape Byron Light (Lighthouse) built in 1901
- Walking Track
- Marine Park
A must on your every visit to Byron bay!
Cape Byron State Conservation Area Information
- Do wear sturdy shoes and carrying a hat around will be handy.
- Carry water and snacks.
How To reach Cape Byron State Conservation Area by Public Transport
- Rent a Bicycle or hire a Taxi to reach the place.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Byron Bay before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Byron Bay and book an accommodation of your choice.