Events and Festivals in Byron Bay
- Splendour In The Grass (July): Considered one of Australia’s top winter music festivals, Splendour in the grass has been around for over a decade and showcases big name bands in Australian music. It takes place over three days and is held in a dedicated space 30 minutes north of Byron.
- Bluesfest (April): The Bluesfest is a popular blues and roots festival held annually and one of Australia’s premier blues festivals. It has been running strong for over 2 decades and boasts of over 200 performances and several stages. It is held at the Tyagarah Tee Tree Farm located 11 kms from Byron Bay.
- Byron Bay Film Festival (March): The BBFF is a a dynamic film festival that takes place over 10 days and attracts movie buffs and heavy weights from the international film community alike. It showcases the best in world and Australian cinema.
- Byron Bay Surf Festival (October): A three-day event that showcases the creativity within the surf culture of Byron Bay and brings together the entire international surfing community. Highlghts include surf art, music, photography, films, talks and of course Surfing!
- Byron Bay Writers Festival (August): A three-day literary fest that brings Australian and international writers. Events held include talks, panel discussions, interviews and several opportunities to mingle over dinner or lunch.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Byron Bay
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Byron Bay
Save 6%Kayaking with Dolphins in Byron Bay17 Reviews
Duration: 3 HrsBook Now
Save 10%Crystal Castle Shuttle from Byron Bay (half day)New on TripHobo
Duration: 4 Hrs 30 MinsBook Now
Save 11%Byron Bay Tandem Sky Dive6 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs 30 MinsBook Now
Save 7%Master the White Wash 2-Day Surf School in Byron BayNew on TripHobo
Duration: 2 DaysBook Now