Events and Festivals in Byron Bay
- Splendour In The Grass (July): Considered one of Australia’s top winter music festivals, Splendour in the grass has been around for over a decade and showcases big name bands in Australian music. It takes place over three days and is held in a dedicated space 30 minutes north of Byron.
- Bluesfest (April): The Bluesfest is a popular blues and roots festival held annually and one of Australia’s premier blues festivals. It has been running strong for over 2 decades and boasts of over 200 performances and several stages. It is held at the Tyagarah Tee Tree Farm located 11 kms from Byron Bay.
- Byron Bay Film Festival (March): The BBFF is a a dynamic film festival that takes place over 10 days and attracts movie buffs and heavy weights from the international film community alike. It showcases the best in world and Australian cinema.
- Byron Bay Surf Festival (October): A three-day event that showcases the creativity within the surf culture of Byron Bay and brings together the entire international surfing community. Highlghts include surf art, music, photography, films, talks and of course Surfing!
- Byron Bay Writers Festival (August): A three-day literary fest that brings Australian and international writers. Events held include talks, panel discussions, interviews and several opportunities to mingle over dinner or lunch.
Trip plans for Byron Bay
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Byron Bay
Byron Bay Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Byron Bay
Byron Bay Combo: Hinterland Tour Including Minyon Falls and Kayaking with Dolphins1 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs
Combine two great outdoor activities in the one day during your stay in Byron Bay. In the morning, explore the natural wonder...Book Now
Byron Bay and Beyond Tour Including Cape Bryon Lighthouse Crystal Castle and Bangalow1 Reviews
Duration: 6 Hrs
When the beach, sun and surf get too much, it’s time to explore Byron Bay and beyond! The choices of what to do and see...Book Now
Kayaking with Dolphins in Byron Bay14 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
Paddle with dolphins and go kayaking with the experts on a Byron Bay sea kayak tour. See bottlenose dolphins and look out for...Book Now
Byron Bay Hinterland Tour Including Rainforest Walk to Minyon Falls2 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs 30 Mins
Explore the natural wonders of the World Heritage-listed Nightcap National Park and take a guided rainforest walk to the base...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Bangalow
- Events & Festivals in Alstonville
- Events & Festivals in Goonellabah
- Events & Festivals in Nimbin
- Events & Festivals in Wadeville
- Events & Festivals in Banora Point